|15|

February
Weeks later

"stoppp" winter giggled as Horace tickled her to the point where she couldn't almost breath and snorted.

"say u sorry then" he smiled at the sight of her just smiling.

He adored everything about her from her smile, her laugh, the way she carry herself, her personality, her just being her.

"okay okay I'm sorry, I'm not gonna call you nardo never again" she pouted.

Even though she found the name Horace more charming and cute she also like nardo because it's what she'd first known him by.

Saying the name just made her feel dangerous, she liked testing his gangsta, she enjoyed when he became rough with her so she'd call him nardo whenever she wanted to piss him off.

"ion like dat shit jit, sound like every hoe in a crowd or the block calling me dat shit" he mugged not liking winter approaching him by nardo in any situation.

He got so tired of all the females at his concerts, or just in the streets calling him that he for sure didn't need winter approaching him by that because she meant wade more. She had the ability that many didn't have to call him 'Horace'.

"but it's a cute name pa" she giggled.

He side eyed her knowing at this point she wasn't taking him serious and that she was finding the situation funny knowing that he was mad.

They were just at winters place chilling and doing their usual. Since January, the end really up until now February 12 they've spent everyday with each other.

Going fun places, sometimes winter would spent hours with him at the studio, he would help her study considering she still was in school.

Horace wasn't dum or anything, school just was something that was not choose for him. He had a role to play since a jit in the family and school wasn't a option.

"u coming to my concert tonight" he asked while rubbing her feet that sat on his lap.

"of course pa it's your first major one i wouldn't miss it for the world you know this" she leaned forward planting a kiss on Horace lips making him grab her neck pulling her closer as she tried to pull away.

"mmm" she moaned as he sucked on her bottom lip kissing her sloppily.

"okay okay pa we have to get ready it's 6 your concert is at 8 right?"

Horace smacked his teeth "I just wanna kiss and hug on you all day fuck dem people ma" he kissed her cheek then trailed down to her neck.

"pa seriously let's go" she giggled standing up and pulling her booty shorts out her butt that had risen due to her sitting down for so long.

Walking towards her room Horace trailed her so close to the point she can feel him breathing on her neck.

"pa you so close like you wanna be in my skin boy" she laughed finding it funny but also adorable of how attached he is to her in such short timing.

She knew it was hard for him to be like this with her, to have feelings, be open and try whatever it is they were trying so she appreciated his effort and when he wasn't so close off with her.