|38|

1 week later
Gender Reveal

 " and then soon as yo mama have you daddy going in for another one fuck them 6 weeks" Horace was once again talking to my stomach

He would literally sit here and have full on conversations with my baby. I find it cute and funny but he be saying some off the wall shit to my baby sometimes like right about now.

"aht— back away from my baby with allat lying and cursing" i mushed his head away softly.

"yoo move your hating ass— I mean self around. Always knocking my conversation with my lil one" he rubbed my stomach.

"cuz you just be down there talking outside your neck like I can't hear you" I sat my phone down putting my focus on him.

"talking outside my? girl you can't even talk from you neck" he waved me off before laying his head on my lap.

"it's a saying, now shut cho dum ass up" I laughed seeing him raise his head swiftly to mugg me.

"stop playing with me" he pinched my arm making me hiss "ouch— it's getting domestic nah" I rubbed the spot feeling it still sting.

"that lil baby ass pinch. Maybe it wouldn't happen if you'll stop TaLkInG OuTsIdE YoUr NeCk" he mocked me making me roll my eyes before moving him off of me.

"I swear you get on my nerves" I reached my hand out so that he can help me off the bed.

"cap ion even get on your nerves enough" he shrugged helping me up before slapping my ass.

"ouch papauh! you dead ass— that shit hurt" i pouted rubbing the spot.

"aight let me stop touching you because you really be over exaggerating it that shit was soft as hell" he rubbed my butt "have these people thinking I really be beating on you"

"that's cause you do, meany" I walked into my bathroom to start on my hair.

Today was the day of the gender reveal and I couldn't wait to find out what I was having so that I can start the shopping and etc.

"what time our shit for again?"

"2:30pm.. why?" I took my bonnet off before running my fingers through my hair.

"nun.. I can't wait to know what the gender gender of my child is that's all" he went to his side of the sink "feel like you been pregnant for years and we just finding out the gender" he huffed.

"and you say I'm the over exaggerating one" I laughed earning a glare from him.

_____________________________________

"this is so cute omg" i covered my mouth eyeing the decorations and setting on my gender reveal that was held at this venue.

"you did your big one on this one cousin" I hugged osha, thankful that she took time to set my gender reveal up even though she took forever.