|20|

Winter Saint Hatch
Penthouse
Next day

"bye baby see yall later" I kissed ben jr and tru bye considering they were the last to get picked up and leave

It was the next day about 4pm and the kids were just leaving after a long morning of playing and a evening nap.

I enjoyed the company of my nieces and nephews it was time for them to go they drained all my energy plus I miss my man.

I then Straighten up my house a little bit and sweeping and putting away any toys or crumbs they left.

I was very tired probably was gonna take a nap, I couldn't really sleep last night considering kacey and willow both woke up to come sleep with me last night because they couldn't and had missed their dads.

So I stayed up watching Cocomelon and other cartoons with them until they had went to sleep.

Grabbing a water from the fridge, I went in my living room. Turing the tv on to ' euphoria' I got comfortable on my couch and layed down.

After a couple minutes my eyes became drowsy and I became sleepy so I took a small nap.

-

"ma wake up" I heard after feeling someone pick me up.

Keeping my eyes closed and then wrapping my arms around the persons neck i allowed myself to get carried.

Taking a small sniff of the person I realize it was Horace.

my man, my man, my man

Feeling him lay me down on the bed I open my eyes while smiling.

"I've missed you" I made grabby hands so that he can lay down with me.

"i miss you too pretty" he took his shoes, jewelry and hoodie off before coming into my hands and cuddling onto me.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I smiled "I haven't seen you in forever"

Hearing him smack his teeth "girl I just seen you day before yesterday" he kissed my cheek.

"mhm to long"

"what chu was doing doe ma? Why you sleep all on a couch when your bed a couple feet away"

"becauseeeee I was tired after I had clean up plus my nephews and nieces wore me out I didn't even get sleep"