|40|

omniscient
1 month later

"aww mama baby was hungry huh?" Winter cooed allowing her baby girl Har'mani Summer Walls (har-mony) to attach to her nipple as she started to breast feed her

ᴀ/ɴ: ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʙᴀꜱʜ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪᴏɴ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ... ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ!

It's been 1 month with their baby girl and each day they've been learning and having loving moments with her. The two enjoyed it considering this is both their first rodeo.

Winter had experience from watching her nieces and nephew but nothing was like or compared to having your own child.

"there you go stinky butt" she hummed watched her baby suck away on her nipple as she slowly walked over the rocking chair that was in the nursery before sitting down.

"your so beautiful, like so breath taking" she admired her babies features falling more and more in love with her child by the minute.

Horace was currently out at the studio but if he was here he'll definitely be hogging his daughter like he's been doing since she's came into the world.

She definitely was a daddy's girl already and he was obsessed with his baby girl he never wanted to go a minute without her.

But he been out for 1 month and figured a few hours in the studio and couple of songs was needed, to he kept his fan base happy.

"you are such a combination of us fats, I love you" winter talked to her baby about random things as she swiftly sucked on her mothers nipple.

It's something she found her self doing with her child a lot either singing, coo-ing or talking up a storm as if she understood.

She loved the parenting life so far she hasn't had a stressful night or felt overwhelmed and she was thankful that Horace was their helping and that's maybe why everything was going so easily.

"oop not you milk drunk girl" winter laugh seeing as her baby was in a daze and was finish eating. She secured her boob back into her shirt before raising her baby girl so that she can burb her.

"there you go big girl" she laugh seeing as her daughter let out a louder burb then normal, letting a little milk fall from her mouth making her wipe it with the burb towel.