|22|

2 weeks later

"You got everything mamas?" Horace asked as winter stood by the elevator of her penthouse with her suitcases.

She was going on a mini girls trip with her friends rubi, caresha, osha and jatavia. They are all gonna spend the weekend in Miami.

Knowing that most friendships end in Miami winter was a little skeptical about it but she needed this and she had missed her friends.

She felt like all she had been doing recently was spending every day with Horace, doing assignments or working which she didn't mind but it became overwhelming sometimes.

"yes pa" she kissed his lips while holding his face cherishing the feeling for a moment "now I have to go baby I'm in a rush I'll be back Monday morning" she rushed into the elevator leaving out.

Horace had nothing to do for the weekend but record the video for his "who want smoke" remix. He thought about taking savage off but he had already snippet it and most fans enjoyed his verse so he let it be.

Plus savage had paid and business is business for Horace no matter who and what.

He still had no clue of where savage could be at the moment and he wasn't worried to much.

Meanwhile winter sat in the truck with her cousin osha considering they where the ones had to fly out only. The others were already in Miami considering they lived there.

"bitch im ready to get fucked up off that Casamigoooooo" osha spoked as the truck came to a stop at the airport.

"oh lord please that shit is nasty but it get you right" winter shook her head while exiting the truck.

"liquor ain't meant to be good hoe it's meant to get the job done and me lit asf" osha shrugged.

"I guess Chile" winter walked toward the entrance of the airport while osha trailed along.

"bitch rm I'm older" osha rolled her neck.

"by 2 months! 2 bitch so shut yo wanna be older head ass up" winter laughed.

"Don't be mad at me, be mad at auntie ass for not popping you out her pussy 2 months faster" osha laughed.

"fuck you"

————————————————————————————

"WE IN MIAMI BITCHESSSSSS" winter and osha scream of excitement.

Winter couldn't ly she missed living in Miami without the savage part. She missed the vibes and the weather of always feeling like it was summer.

"where to" osha asked winter as winter order a Uber on her phone.

"hotel that I booked and then idk" winter shrugged seeing the Uber was 2 mins away.

"boo tomato tomato tomato boring booo" osha rolled her eyes.

Osha was the loud lit, outgoing and ready to do anything And illegal cousin while winter was more anti, calm, lit and responsible when needed.