|13|

Horace Bernard Walls lll Jacksonville,fl January

Jacksonville,fl
January

"say don't smoke that in here jit" I told my homebody Dutch.

I was at the studio right nah just finishing some songs and chilling with gang nem.

I've been on the low for the past days, I haven't talked to nobody really not even winter.

I've been dealing with the new attention of my career and my personal life situations. I been wanting to leave the gang shit along for a while, winter pretty ass opened my eyes more.

I know she been texting me and shit but I just needed time to myself Ian wanna be around her and take my anger and shit out toward the wrong mf.

Every since i was ah jit i been running the streets, heavily. It's not sum thing I've wanted to do it's basically inherited and shit.

As you can see I'm Horace Bernard walls lll meaning I had to take on my pops,pops legacy and shit in this business.

I only started rapping to get a escape plan from it all, ima just leave the business to my right hand man 'draco.

"my b my b ima go smoke it outside ole uptight at nigga" he laughed leaving the studio.

Ion really smoke, drink or anything to much. People call me weird for that. They act like every good trapped out rapping nigga have to be on drugs heavy and shit but that ain't me, and its neva gonna be.

"aye play that back" I told the engineer that been working on a couple of my songs recently since I dropped "who want smoke".

My song been #1 trending and shit, Ian expect that mf to take off like that because begin honest I was just in a stu with my homebody's and shit, I got to free-styling and boom I made that shit.

"Knock knock, who is there, nigga with a big Drac'
Skrrt skrrt, spin, bend then leave a nigga shit stank
Wet a nigga block up, now his hitta a fish tank
Nardo, why you spending money?
Bitch, I got a big bank
They said top my shit, okay I guess then my breath stink" the song played back.

I was gon name this one "knock knock" and see if it takes off too. Ian really signed to anything or nobody I'm doing this shit independently.

I do fuck with smurk and them niggas, he was one of the first besides gherbo to have a real one to one conversation with me and put me on game to this rapping shit so appreciate it forever.

That's another thing, ion know how gang nem ah feel knowing I could possibly have something going on with his lil sis.

I've heard some shit bout how them niggas get bout winter, Ian scared or nun it's just ah respect thing.