Introduction

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER ! IT'S IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE GOING TO READ THIS BOOK !

••

Hey everyone ! I hope you all are doing well ! I am Pratibha and this is my second book . THE SILENT PRINCESS .

I am really excited to write this cause it may be a fictional story but it also eventuate in real life.

This story is based on a case (not real / fiction) where basically a girl named Arushi Khanna got raped when she was 16 years old . After that incident/night her life changed upside down .The favourite child of the family became the most unwanted one . The feisty girl whom the whole school used to afraid of is now a nerd whose everyone make fun of .

She want nothing but true love .

But what will happen when Randhir Malhotra , the owner of multinational companies will crash with her ? Will her life change ? Will Randhir would ever able to bring the colours of love and happiness back in her life ?

And the most importantly , Will Randhir would accept her after knowing her dignity is already taken away by some random man ?

NOTE -

Just want to say that ,It just too much . Like seriously ,why people rape girls/women ? Why always girls are shown as wrong when the boys/men are the one who rape her , who do this sin ? When someone rape a girl why don't they think once that what if in place of that girl or woman , it would have been their sister/wife/mother/daughter ?

Whenever I hear about rape cases ,I swear to god I get goosebumps . I shiver .

Because of those few person ,we girls sometimes get difficulties to believe men . Isn't that disappointing ?

Coming to the point , I am writing this book ! So that, even I don't know how worst it feel ,I will try my best to show every thing that a girl go through in her life after getting raped . Please read this book guys ! And share too .

( W A R N I N G )

Don't try to copy it ! I request ! It's totally my work , idea and hardwork so don't ! If anyone find this same type book, please make sure to inform me. I seriously do not want my idea to be copied.

( D I S C L A I M E R )

This book is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual name, place, characters, business, events,etc. is entirely coincidental.

~thank you~

Thank you all the lovely people those who read it till here ! May god bless you all !

Writer,
Pratibha