|| 46 ||

CHAPTER-46
NEW ADMISSION

•°~°•

R A N D H I R

I made my way upstairs to our room with Arushi along with me. I sat on the couch and pat the seat beside me. She hesitated but obeyed. Soon enough Amanda with two more maids walked into our room. 

They placed the plates of pastries in front of us, on the table. I dismissed them, glancing at Arushi's face which was stunned. She smiled widely and squealed on her seat. She grinned, turning to me,“As you were confused to choose one. Here you go.",“RANDHIR, you literally brought the whole store." She exclaimed, staring at all varieties of pastries. A little sweet surprise for my sweet angel. 

I sat there admiring her as she dug in her pastries. “I am full." She dropped the fork, rubbed her stomach. I asked a maid to take the leftover pastries away while Arushi went to the washroom. I changed my clothes, and realised a presence behind me. I turned swiftly and found it was Arushi. 

“What's wrong, princess ?" I queried. She played with her fingers. “I-I uh-whe-I mean when ca-n I start going to college? It's been a while and I need to take admission before it is too late. " 

“Oh, I have already made some files of the best colleges around. You can choose any. I will send my man tomorrow with the files. Give him your details and all of your files. He will complete all the formalities and from next week, you can start going to college." I explained. She nodded,“Thanks." 

“Don't. It's ok." I smirked. 

Next day,
“Sir, here are the files you asked for. And about the colleges, I guess these four are best among all. They have quality education and well qualified lecturers." One of my men read out the information about the colleges. 

“Good then. Take all this and get her files. I do not want any problem, understand? And warn everyone in that college to not mess with Arushi Malhotra or else it won't end well." I clenched my fist on the table. He spoke,“Don't worry about it, boss. I will take care of it." He was about to leave when I stopped him,“Wait." I kept a duffel bag on the desk,“Tell them to not bother about money." I smirked while starting. He smirked back before taking the bag. 

The only thing that tensioned me was my rivals. I didn't want my Arushi to get into any kind of trouble. If they dared to touch her, I would fucking tear their heads apart. 

Calm down. Calm down.

I was clutching a paper, and almost tore it. “Shit!" I banged my fist on the desk realising it was for an important project. I took another paper and began making another copy of that page. 

While I was working, I received a call from Arushi.

“Hello..!"
“Hello, hug-Randhir. The man was here,he took my files and left. Do you think I will get admission ? I am nervous. What if they don't like me ? What if I don't get selected?'' She was breathing heavily.
“Hey. Hey. Sweetheart, I need you to calm down. And don't worry about admission. Actually, don't worry about anything until I'm alive. Just get prepared for your new college. And tomorrow we will go shopping. You will get new dresses, new stationeries and many more. Are you excited ?''I tried to lift her mood.
“Randhir, I have enough. I don't need anything more." She protested.
“Oh, shut up. Let me spoil you as much as I can. I don't want to be like your old tight-ass father." I rolled my eyes.
“Randhir." She warned.
“Ok. Ok. Sorry. Now I have to cut your call. I don't want to but I have to. I need to finish my work sooner so that I can see my beautiful wife soon." I threw my head back.
She chuckled,“Ok, bye."
“Bye, princess."

I hung up with a smile on my face. My angel was always enough to make me smile.

In my whole life, I had never gotten this desperate to leave my office earlier. I was always busy with my job, my gang, being a mafia, you need to deal with different types of people daily. Some would be disgusting and some would be cunning. Guns, blood, drugs were a part of my part. They are still but not much more important than my family, especially my angel.

A gang leader, the fun and cool it sounds. It actually is not. You might not fear anything. But losing your loved ones or close ones could always be painful. This thought is all enough to take away many mafia leaders' sleep. 

Later that evening,

I twisted the door knob of our bedroom. I walked in and closed it behind me. I tossed the duffle bag on the couch while loosening my tie. All the time, my eyes were on my angel who was sleeping in our bed, snuggling on the pillow. I kept my phone on the coffee table. I slid out my socks with my shoes. Cleaning my hands and legs, I freshen up. I changed into a comfortable tee shirt and track pants. 

I got on the bed, I drank some water before going into the comforter. I hugged Arushi from behind, and made my hand explore her tender skin in her dress. She whimpered and faced me. My hand was now roaming on her soft back. She pushed her face into my chest. Suddenly her eyes opened, she tried to get away from my hold. I pulled her nearer,“what's wrong?"

“I need to pee...!" She pleaded, holding my hand. I smirked,“But I don't think I'm leaving you anytime sooner. I came home after many hours, of course I have all rights to hold my sweet wife for some moments." 

“When did I stop you from holding me ? I am just saying leave me for now. I need to use the washroom or else something bad will happen." She cried with annoyance. She kept wiggling,“I don't care." I pretended to fall asleep.

“Randhir, please...!" I chuckled and left,“oh god. Ok go." She grinned,“Thanks." She kissed my cheek and rushed away. I laughed, shaking my head.

~to be continued~

Words : 1058

Published : 21 May 2022

•••••

{A/N}

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow for more

Writer,
Pratibha