|| 18 ||

CHAPTER - 18
ANOTHER DAY THERE

•°~°•

A R U S H I

It's an another day in huge hulk's house or maybe a secret house. Yesterday mom cleverly made an excuse and managed to sneak me dinner in my room. Here also they won't let me leave peacefully.

Sitting in the egg chair, at my balcony, I admired the wood, birds were flying from one tree to another. I closed my eyes and took a deep an big sip of my hot coffee, listening to the birds chirping sound. They were like soothing music to ears.

SO PLEASED !

I had my sweater and jeans on. I didn't realise when my coffee ended. I snorted,"damn. I don't want to go downstairs again." I had settled down here perfect, now it's annoying to get up. I sighed loudly ; stretching my body lazily , I stood up.

I asked a maid for another cup of coffee standing near the kitchen island,“Can I get another coffee ?” a woman in her early 30s approached me,“Oh ma'am why you came here ? You could have called anyone of us.” I thanked her and walked away.

When I got into my room. I instantly locked the door. Huge hulk's room is just beside me so it was necessary. I spun around playfully. I heard chuckle making me startle. I saw Raghu bhai sitting on the bed.

“R-R-Raghu bhai. W-What a-are you d-doing here ?”I questioned. “Actually bhabhi asked if you have any extra scarf ?!” he stated. “o-oh ye-yeah. Wait !” keeping the mug on the coffee table, beside the bed. I padded to the wardrobe.

Breathe fanned on my neck, I shivered. I turned and my breathe hitched. Raghu bhai was dead close to me.“R-Raghu b-bhai.” he kept a finger on my lips,“shhh....don't speak. Let me enjoy you.” he spoke in husky voice.

I started trembling. His forefinger lingered on every part of my body. “Bhai leave me...” I cried pushing him aside. I raced to the door but before I could reach ,I was lifted in air. “aa..leave me !” I forcefully tried to remove his hand from my stomach.

He threw me on the bed. A knock appeared on the door making both of us jerk. “Arushi, are you alright ?” Huge hulk queried from the other side. I was about to shout when Raghu bhai muffed my voice and warned,“Don't you dare to say anything.”

“Arushi, open the door. WHAT THE FUCK ARUSHI ? what sounds were coming from your room ?” Huge hulk save me please. “I-I am al-alright.” I answered timidly, deep down hoping him to save me.

“Are you sure ?” I shook my head but Raghu bhai gave me a scary wide eyes look. “YE-YEAH !” I said. “okay !” he told. His footsteps faded away. I sobbed. Raghu bhai smirked,“You are so fucking beautiful. I want to taste every part of your body.” he stated licking his buttom lips between teeth.

He touched my chest,“D-don't to-touch me. Pl-please !” I requested. He slapped me across my face and cupped my face roughly between his palm,“Shut the fuck up ! You are my property, I can touch you. And do whatever I want.” saying he attacked my neck with wet disgusting kisses. I laid there feeling vulnerable.

R A N D H I R

It was noon time around 2pm when some crying sound came from next room. Was Arushi alright ? At morning also I heard some sounds from her room. I hurried to her room to find her in a corner of room.

She was sweating and shivering. I ran to her,“Arushi, what happened ?” she looked me wide eyes and started crying. My heart ached,'Is she scared of me ?' I tried to move near her only to increase her cries.

“ABHIMAAM. ABHIMAAN.” I roared. Everyone barged into the room. Abhimaam scurries to us and held Arushi. She sticked to him completely. He held her tightly and helped her getting in the bed. He went under the cover and cooed,“It's alright babygirl. Look bhai's here.” She sobbed,“B-bhai..h-he i-is h-here.”

“No. He's not. I have sent him very away sweetie. Promise. He won't come again.” Abhimaan held his shaking sister near to his chest. “This bitch.” I heard Anjali murmuring. I clenched my jaw. Mom and dad was confused including Prachi and I.

“What happened ?” mom questioned me. I shrugged,“I don't know. I heard some sound from her room when I came she was trembling in the corner.”

“Okay babygirl. Do as bhai say, okay? Take a deep breath in.” she difficulty took a sharp breathe. “Breathe out.” she left it. “Vey good. Keep doing it. Breathe in. Out. In. Out. Good.” her breath relaxed. She snuggled into Abhimaan,“d-don't le-leave !” she sniffled. “Abhi, stay with her. I will bring something to eat for you both.” Somya , Abimaan's wife said. He nodded.

“Abhimaam. What was wrong?” I quizzed. “Just panic attack. You can leave now.” All walked out. “Is she okay now?" He nodded,“yeah.”,“Thanks for calling me.” he blinked.

“She was okay then what happened suddenly.” his eyes looked away at my question. He was about to speak when aunty entered,“Randhir beta. You mom is calling you.”

I rolled my eyes, always wrong timing. “Tell her,I will come in few minutes.” I turned but stopped by aunty,“it must be something important. You should go hear it once.” she stated. I sighed,“fine..!”

I reached to kiss my angel's forehead. My heart literally broke when she whimpered and hid her face in the crook of her brother's neck. Abhimaan gave me a sad smile and mouthed a sorry. I just smiled and whispered,“No problem.” before making my way downstairs to mom.

I went to my parents' room. “May I come in ?” I asked for permission. Dad nodded,I walked in,“Mom you called?”

“yeah..! Your dad wanted to talk with you about something.” she gestured dad. He cleared his throat,“Prachi has a exam which is in abroad. So after three days, I am leaving with her. I hope you can take care of your mom and the house. Especially the Khanna family.” he proclaimed.

~to be continued~

Words : 1054

Published : 13 Jan 2022

•••••

{A/N}

An extra update for my lovely people
( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha