|| 12 ||

CHAPTER - 12
EXECUTING THE PLAN

•°~°•

A R U S H I

"Arushi , go !" Sourav pushed me. I shook my head,"No guys. Dad will kill me !" I whispered. "Arushi , if you don't want to marry that hulk then go!" Riya said in annoyed tone.

"okay. I can do it!" I murmured and made my way to the garden. "Kaka..what you doing?"I jumped infront of Suresh kaka, he is our gardener. He was the sweetest man ,you could ever find. "I am giving the grass a new hairstyle." he replied playfully. "Hair style?" I burst into laughter.

"You remember, few days ago Raghu bhai visited Kolkata?" I raised an eyebrow. "Yesh , I know ! Why?"

"He brought lots of sweet. That too of different varieties. He has also brought 'Sandesh'." I noticed his expression changed. "You like Sandesh a lot , right?" he bobbed his head, positively.

"See what I have brought for you!" I told him opening the tiffin box. His eyes lit up,"You can eat it!" he ate all sweets , available in the tiffin,"It was so delicious !" he burped.

I smirked,"Now kaka..I need a small help!" his expression changed. "See Arushi. I won't help you with any naughtiness." he warned me. I slapped my forehead,"offo kaka..! You are worrying for no reason."

"What I have to do?" he asked. I explained him everything. "Do you want me to be jobless !"

"Don't worry kaka. No one will get to know about your help. Promise!" I assured. He smiled,"then I can help you!"

. . .

"Guys , they are here !" Riya shouted from balcony. "Nice. Let's go!" We crawled out of my room. We peeped from the handrail. Dad joined his hand infront of someone who was standing outside. He welcome them. We gasped when huge hulk entered. As our plan a bucket of black water fell on him.

"Shit." Sorav cussed. "You said his family is also coming !" Riya hissed. "Yeah. I don't know where are they!" I held my head.

Our plan was failed. There was a bucket of water mixed with cow dung. It was supposed to fall on his family but everything went opposite.

We stood up. We heard shouting. "What the fuck is this?" the hulk shrieked . "Who did this?" dad yelled at the maids. Shit. Why they are getting scolded ? "dad , don't shout at them when it's someone else's work !" Anjali di stated.

She looked up at my direction. My eyes became wide as everyone glared up at us. "ARUSHI, COME DOWN , RIGHT NOW !" dad shouted. I looked at Sourav and Riya. They gave me sympathetic look.

"ARUSHI, DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT YOU DAD SAID. COME HERE !" mom yelled. I jumped and scurried down the stairs. My eyes were glued at the floor,"Arushi ,you did this?" bhai asked.

I lifted my head , the huge hulk was glaring. I poked my tongue out at him. It made him smirk. "Arushi..!" I heard dad's warning voice. "You did this?" he questioned.

My waterfall started from my eyes. "Arushi , you did this ?" dad screamed. I whimpered and nodded my head, hesitantly. Dad clenched his jaw. He raised his hand to slap me , I kept my hand in air shielding myself to block his attack but I realised it never hit me.

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw huge hulk holding dad's hand,"Don't ever dare to touch my angel !"he gave dad a death glare. "I don't have any problem if she pulls any prank on me. It's between us, no one will interfere." dad gulped at his words. "But she needs to punish."

"That I'll decide." Huge hulk said. He turned to bhai,"Abhimaan , can you show me the guest room." He held my hand then. I tried to pulled away but instead his grip tightened. Bhai asked him to follow. He dragged me with him. "Where are you taking her ?" bhai queried.

"She need punishment. And offcourse ,I can't punish her infront of all members." he stated with emotionaless face. "Randhir." bhai gave him a look.

"Abhimaan , you trust me?" bhai nodded and gave me a sorry glance. I shook my head. He left.

He took me inside with him. I stood there until I heard door locking sound. I turned. "Now angel. What should I do. with. you ?" he spoke walking towards me. I tried to look strong but deep down I was scared. Sacred of thinking about his punishments. What if he do something what they did that night?

I didn't realise I was sweating until huge hulk wiped it away,"hmm..! Look like someone is seriously scared. Isn't it?" ,"you will clean me!" my eyes became wide as saucer by his statement. "No!"

"So bad! But you have to. You should have thought that before pulling this dirty cow dung prank." he tsked. "y-you c-can't o-order me!" I spat him. He chuckled,"Good enough. I will be waiting come soon!" He tailed in the bathroom.

I tried to unlock the door. What the fuck? It was lock. "Stop it! You won't able to. The keys are with me!" his voice came from washroom. "Now either you come inside or else I'll come outside. That too naked !"

"Fuck no!" I ran to washroom door. He was in towel. Holy shit! Man got a good body. I tried to avoid his muscular arms and a really Greek god kind of body. I caught him smirking.

He came in my direction and locked the door without my permission. Maybe his mumma hasn't taught him any manners.

"She has taught me manners. But manners doesn't work when you're with your soon to be sexy wife." he exclaimed.

Heat crawled to neck. Shit! Did I said that aloud? God! I always keep embarassing myself. Arushi..grow up.

My trace was broke when the smell of cow dung hit my nostrils. I felt like throwing up. Yuck!

"Angel. If you're done with your thinking game then come fast and clean me. Can't wait to feel your touch on my body!" he said in a deep hoarse voice.

This man is.. really difficult.

~to be continued~

Words : 1021

Published : 31 Dec 2021

•••••

{A/N}

Hope you guys enjoyed !

Btw, what is your favourite sweet?

This is the last update of 2021. Advance happy new year to those who aren't following me.

Do follow, friends. Please🥺😓

Vote
Target - 25 votes.
You have time till Monday. Otherwise no update on Monday. Please do it. It will be a great new year gift for me.

And I promise, I also have a gift/ surprise for you guys. If you're not following me then you will have to check my account, tomorrow..hehe..! Stay tuned lovelies ! (◠‿◕)

Comment

Share

Writer,
Pratibha

Peace out ✌️