|| 16 ||

CHAPTER - 16
OUR ENGAGEMENT

•°~°•

R A N D H I R

I checked myself for the last time in the mirror. "Bhai, may I come inside ?" Prachi asked for permission. “Yesh !” I replied.

“oh gosh bro! You look debonair

“oh gosh bro! You look debonair. Planning to attract more girls or what ? I am damn sure bhabhi gonna drool at you !” Prachi exclaimed. I turned and slapped her head,“She hasn't become your bhabhi yet, idiot girl !” she crunched her nose,“bhai..! You are messing my hairstyle !”

“All are ready ?” I questioned. “Yeah and all are waiting for you. Come immediately !” We went out of my room. Dad and mom were waiting in the hall.

“Oh my my ! Look at my son! You're looking handsome, Randhir !” she applied a dot of lampblack behind my ear. “Can we leave now, please ? I can't wait to see my bhabhi- ahem! I mean my soon to be sis-in-law !” she giggled behind her palm. I narrowed my eyes at her.

This girl ! Wait, shorty. Wait till I chase and choke you !

We soon enough get into our vehicles and proceeded to the venue. The decoration of the venue was elegant and glamorous.

I made my way towards the stage and took my seat. I watched people wandering around, eating, somewhere hugging or shaking their hands. And a typical thing that anyone may find everywhere , a group of aunties chatting about what ?! God knows.

I bounced my leg impatiently waiting for my angel to show her presence. How eager will you make me , my princess ? Your prince is waiting for you ! How much impatient you're planning to make my little poor heart?

“Brother. Brother. Brother.” a jumping Prachi came to me. “What happened? Why are you jumping like a kangaroo ?” I gave her a confusing expression. “Tch..! Offo , look there !” she pointed towards the entrance. My expression changed.

My mouth fell open. I saw my angel approaching the stage. The innocent face with a small pout. She was looking like princess in that grown. Not much but Very light make-up.

 Not much but Very light make-up