|| 44 ||

CHAPTER - 44
-THE BAKERY-

•°~°•

A R U S H I

I walked out of the bathroom, wearing the bathrobe. I noticed Randhir talking with someone on his phone. His gaze halted at me. His lips agaped sending a heat on my cheeks. I tried not to blush and walked straight to our closet when he approached me. His hand went behind my back, caging me in his arm. He slightly pulled me closer.

He talked with the person on his phone, not leaving my waist for a moment.
"Okay. Don't worry about that. Your work will be done by this week."
"Yeah. Yeah. Alright."
"No."

I placed my face on his chest. My cheek was plastered against his bare skin.

"Great idea. Okay. See you on our meeting day."
He ended the call and dropped his phone on the bed. I lifted my face to get a better view of his facial features. He looks more handsome in the morning.

"Enjoying the view ?" He questioned from nowhere, making me blush hard. I tried to hide my smile. "Hey, princess. Don't hide that precious smile." He placed his forefinger under my chin and uplifted my face. He brushed his thumb on my cheek. "I can not even define how I am controlling myself to throw you on the bed after seeing you like this." I realised I was still in my bathrobe.

I started wiggling in his arm, but instead of freeing me, he tightened his grip. His palm encircled around my neck, I knew what was going to happen next. He slammed his lip onto mine. The kiss was soft and passionate. After we were done, he let go of me so that I could breathe some air.

I removed wet strands of hair from my face before murmuring,"Get ready. We are going out after breakfast. I had already chosen your outfit. Look beautiful." He kissed my forehead and walked away.

Wait..going out ? But where ?

I didn't get a chance to ask him about the location. Anyways, I was excited to go out with my sweetest, dearest, loveliest husband.

I went into our walk-in-closet and searched for the already chosen dress only to find it at a corner. It was a pretty and comfortable pair of sweatshirt and pants. I dressed up, made my hair, sprayed some perfume, got into my all time favourite sneakers and left our room.

I sprinted downstairs

I sprinted downstairs. "Hiya..!" I hugged Randhir from behind. He turned and smiled at me. "You look adorable, Princess. Come. Let's have our breakfast." I nodded, grinning ear to ear.