|| 50 ||

CHAPTER - 50
-FEAR OF HIM-

•°~°•

A U T H O R

Fate is a thing that could anytime play with us. When you know that you are finally on the way to your happiness, it always stumbles you in sorrow. Hell...doesn't matter if we are prepared for it or not, it's just gonna play in its way.

Life always does not be like a fairy tale or a good noble. And we do not even expect that from it. Even if some do, reality is all alone enough to tuck them back to the earth.

Arushi stood in her place, frozen. It was difficult for her eyes to believe the scenario. That poor soul never imagined this situation. The day she left India, she had started planning for her new life but as if there was some planning in her fate. God could be cruel sometimes, right?

In front of her was standing, none other than, the man who she loathed, the man whom she never wanted back in her life, the man that had already messed up a lot in her life, her lusty predator, the animal whom she wanted to throw in front of wild animal, her cousin, Raghu.

He was standing there with a devilish smirk.

Her eyes became blurry, she heard her name being called but she didn't move.

Randhir noticed Arushi's slightly swaying body, he frowned with confusion and walked to her. In the meantime, Arushi's limp body dropped in Randhir's arms.

"Arushi." He held her closer. Somya rushed to them whereas Raghu stood there with an annoyed expression,'This bitch again started.' He thought, rolling his eyes. "Oh god, my Arushi. What happened?" Somya's worried tone spoke.

Randhir scooped her and started shouting for guards to call the doctor,"Call the doctor, this instant. If he or she gets late, you all will be lying headless the next second.","Ok, Sir."

Randhir hurried to the room and asked Somya to call Amanda.

In fifteen minutes, the doctor was on their doorstep. He knew Randhir very well not only as a world famous businessman but also as a mafia don. He came running for his life. The guards guided him to the room where all were present.

"Doctor, I want you to do her check up quickly. She suddenly fainted. It has never happened before." Randhir spoke to him in a worried and rage-filled voice. The doctor gulped before approaching the laid body of Arushi.

After her check up session, the doctor informed them about her health,"There is nothing to worry about, Mr. Malhotra. Mrs. Malhotra is perfectly fine. Maybe she fainted because of the lack of nutritions in her body. Try to keep her full and hydrated. She needs that. I am prescribing some vitamins and please make sure to take care of her." Randhir took a breath of relief.

"Here's your fees." After getting his fees the doctor exited the mansion.

Arushi whimpered in her sleep, grabbing everyone's attention. Randhir sighed, sitting beside her and placing his hand on her head. Arushi slowly opened her eyes, adjusting the brightness in the room. Her eyes laid on Randhir, being unknown to others presence in the room, she wrapped her hands around his waist and pushed herself on his lap.

It fired Raghu's soul as he narrowed his eyes at her action. 'a slut will always be a slut!',is what came to his mind,at first.

Somya instructed everyone to leave the room with action. They made sure to close the door behind. Randhir was more than happy that they got some privacy. He pushed her aside and laid beside her, under the cover. He held her closer,"God Arushi. How much do you always worry me?"

"I am sorry." She murmured. "It's ok, angel. Just sleep."

"I-I am hun-gry." She lifted her eyes. His eyes met the beautiful innocent eyes. Her heart fluttered when he leaned and pecked her hair. "Be here. I will come with your food."

He made her sit up. He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before leaving the room. She suddenly missed his warmth.

Randhir went downstairs and asked Amanda to get Arushi's food ready. She gladly strode into the kitchen. Randhir failed to notice when Raghu left the room.

Arushi was playing with her fingers when the door creak opened. Her head snapped in its direction. Her body tensed to see the person there. She gulped but felt her throat parched. The fear in her eyes satisfied him. The fear of him pleased him. He wanted to ruin her more but he knew it was not the right time for that.

"Hmm..I see you are having a really great time with your son of bitch husband, aren't you, Angel?" He spat in a mocking way. She blinked her burning eyes, wishing him to disappear as if it's just a bad dream. "You thought you will marry this bastard. Fly away to abroad. And forget me. Really? Baby..I would never let it happen. I will hunt you until you will end up in a mental hospital. Yesh..hmm..! You would be crying, screaming but nobody would come to save you. Tch..that would be so bad." He was now sitting at the edge of the bed. His head cocked towards her.

"Y-You w-wou-ld n-not do s-uch th-ings." She knew, she believed, when Randir was there, he could not do anything with her. She trusted her love. She trusted her fate with him.

"Oh..so you sluty-bitch has got a tongue..huh?" He exclaimed through his gritting teeth. He was about to smack her face when the familiar voice appeared,"Raghu, what are you doing there ?"

"Fuck." Raghu cursed before turning with a smile. He found Randhir with a little confused glare.

When Randhir entered the room with the food tray in his hand, he saw Raghu really close to his Arushi. It gave him a pang of jealousy when he noticed his hand close to Arushi's face.

"Oh..I was here to check if she is okay or not. From childhood I have had this habit. It disturbs me when she falls sick." Raghu lied without any guilt. Randhir gave him a tight lips smile.

~to be continued~

Words : 1054

Published : 10 Jul 2022

•••••

{A/N}

Vote
(Today's aim is for 120 votes. Please.)

Comment

Please do let me know if you have any message for me. Feel free to drop it her or private message me.

Share

Follow for more.

Writer,
Pratibha