|| 42 ||

CHAPTER - 42
-MY DRUNK LADY-

•°~°•

R A N D H I R

I was in my cabin, in my house when my phone rang in my pocket. I slid it out and saw it was Noah, my guard.

I accepted it.

"Hello..!" I spoke.
"Sir, madam is drunk. Can you come and take her, please ?" He told me.
"Oh shit. Okay. Be there. I am coming." I exclaimed.

I hung up and wore my t-shirt before barging out of my cabin. I reached there and found Arushi sleeping on the couch with her one leg hanging on the headboard. I chuckled; I noticed Noah staring into a room. I walked near him and realised he was gawking to Isabelle's sleeping figure. I cleared my throat. He jerked,"oh boss. Uh.. Madam is there." He looked towards the couch.

I hummed and went to her. I slid her leg back down and scooped her in my arms. Her eyes opened then closed. I walked out of the house. While entering inside, I realised Arushi was wide awake as she was gazing at me while her finger was drawing on my cheek.

"Arushi. Go back to sleep." I said. She rolled eyes and huffed. She jumped out of my arms and started racing around. I followed her,"Hey, wait. Arushi. Stop."

She climbed on the couch and started jumping. "You will hurt yourself," I yelled when she jumped off of the couch and darted to the kitchen. Shit no.

She climbed on the kitchen island. "So Mr. Malhotra, would you like to say something about your successful life ?" She frowned holding a fake invisible mic. "Why should I ?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Cause your wife wants to know!" She crossed her arms, glaring cutely at me. "Want to know what ?" I copied her act and crossed my arms too. "Why do girls want to sleep with you ?" She muttered under her breath.

I pressed my lips against each other. I gave her my hand, she placed her hand on it. She sat on the kitchen island, kicking her legs in the air. I lifted her face by her chin, using my forefinger,"What happened ?" She rested her head on my shoulder,"y-you know, Isabelle's friends said if she was me, she would have jumped on you on the first night of our marriage. So would have done any other girl. Does that mean I am boring ? I am not a good wife."

Aww..my wife was jealous. I chortled.

"No, princess. They are not good girls like you, that's why they say that." She wrapped her legs around me and hung against me like a koala. I massaged her scalps. We went to our room. I dropped her on the bed. She burst into giggles,"idiot man, what if I had broken any bone ?" I silently laughed, rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"This is tight." She opened the button of her jeans. She kicked her legs in the air,motioning me to take off her pants. I did it, without feeling ashamed. I changed her into pyjamas.

I threw my t-shirt away on the chair and went into the quilt with my angel

I threw my t-shirt away on the chair and went into the quilt with my angel. She awoke and came above me then sniffled,"I am sorry. I am dull,right ? I couldn't even satisfy you. I am not a nice wife. Sorry."

I caressed her back,"No, princess. Don't say that. You are a great wife.","You are not mad ?" She questioned innocently. "No. Completely not."

She then said,"You-You know, a maid was saying that I am an irresponsible wife who does not care about her husband. I do not like her. She is bad. She always taunts me with other workers. It is humiliating. I feel so bad." She was running her finger on my bare chest.

"Is that so ?" I felt her nodding. "Who is she ?" She didn't reply. I looked down and realised she was already asleep.

Who was this bitch ? Her audacity. How dare she say mean words to my Arushi ? Let me teach her a lesson once I catch her. Fucking slut.

I played with Arushi's hair while staring at her pretty face. She looks so relaxed when she sleeps. She was truly an angel. My Princess.

I felt movement in my arms which made me groan loudly. It stopped all of a sudden. I calmed and tried to sleep again but again someone started pushing my stomach. I growled holding the hand. I saw it was Arushi's hand. She was eyeing me with wide eyes. She wiggled herself trying to get out of my arm. "What's wrong ?" I asked sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

"I am having a headache." I instantly left her. She got up,holding her head. She moaned in pain,"It's hurting. My head. Ahh..! What the hell ?" She gritted her teeth.

"You were drunk last night, that's why you are having a headache!" I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I brought Aspirin for her. "Did I do something stupid? I hope I didn't. I am so foolish to listen to them and drink wine. I just hope I didn't act like some mad woman, did I ?" My mouth agape by the speed of her words. It split out of her mouth like bullet trains.

I chuckled,"Calm down,my lady. Calm down. You were a little crazy last night but that doesn't mean you acted like some mad person. In Fact, you were clinging to me like a monkey." I burst into laughter at her red flushed face.

I brought my hand to her face, my thumb caressed her cheek, she lifted her eyes while biting the inner skin of her lower lip. My hand traced her neck, bringing her face closer,"Now help me to identify the bitch." I said in a hoarse tone. I felt her tensing,"W-What ? W-Who ?"

I took her hand in mine,"Do not lie. Or else you know the consequences. Who bullied you or bad-mouthed you ?" I said calm yet strictly. "It-It-I-uh-I d-don't know h-her n-name." She breathed out with a horrified expression.

"Alright. Come downstairs. Immediately. Got me?" I sharply said, standing up from the bed and flounced out.

~to be continued~

Words : 1047

Published : 09 Apr 2022

•••••

{A/N}

I hope you all liked today's update.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow for more

Writer,
Pratibha