|| 14 ||

CHAPTER - 14
THE DINNER —

•°~°•

R A N D H I R

I got up with rage,“Randhir , why you got up?”mom looked shocked. “I am going to call Arushi.”I was about to walk when her mom stopped me,“aa wait.. she also said she wasn't hungry. She will have her food afterwards.”

I ignored her and marched to Arushi's room. What so important she is doing that she coudn't give time to us. Without asking for permission, I barged in her room. She and her other two friends was surprised.

It confused me the more when I saw she and her friends having dinner in her room. What the fuck is happening ?

She jerked up,“W-What are you d-doing here ?” ,“Why you are having your dinner in your room while everyone is waiting for you downstairs?” I glared. “I wasn't feeling well. Umm..y-you guys can start. Don't w-wait for m-me,” replied Arushi, avoiding to meet eyes.

“You sure , you aren't feeling well? I heard you were busy.” I raised an eyebrow. “uh..yes. um..we were working on a project. After dinner we will continue again. Isn't it?” she turned questioning her friends, who agreed bobbing their heads up and down, positively.

“okay, you guys can continue after dinner. Come downstairs!” I held her hand and pulled. She tried to back away,“We don't want to go downstairs. Why can't you understand?”

“Arushi , last warning. Come as an obedient or I have my ways,” I warned her. She huffed and turned around. “ stubborn much ,huh?” I spinned her and threw her over my shoulder as a potato sack.

I heard her gasp,“put me down..!” I skipped down to dinning area. Her friends followed us. Everyone's eyes became wide as if they saw dinosaur. I kept her down. Her face was now red. Dad cleared his throat. I noticed an amused expression in everyone's face except few.

Avimaan got up and pulled out a chair for her controlling his smile. She didn't sit there ,maybe cause it was beside me. She walked around and sat beside him, while giving apologetic look to her some family members who were giving her nasty look. What's the problem?

All the time during dinner I notice she was holding her brother's arm or thigh. Cute but doubtful. All this things were making me feel strange.

I decided to ignore it as it was spoiling my mood.

“So shall we fix the date ?” Angel's dad started. “Yeah sure ! What about this Friday. It's a good day.” Dad stated. “Okay. What about the marriage ?” Mom questioned.

“I guess we should finish everything within this month.” her dad suggested. I noticed my angel's all expression drained. She clenched Abhimaan's thigh causing him to cringe in pain. She was looking helpless.

“No. We need more time to know each other. Engagement date is fine, anyways. But we can't marry each other this soon.” I exclaimed. “Randhir, you kids are getting already a week or more to know each other. How much more time you want?” Mom frowned her eyebrows.

“Yeah. I understand but it's our marriage. And we are the one to decide when we want to get married!" I argued. “okay then next month. No more delay!” dad proclaimed to which everyone agreed.

“Take care, angel.”I said , kissing her forehead. She nodded with a small smile. “Bye sweetie. Take care.” her male-friend hugged her. She hugged back,”good night..!” He kissed her cheeks . I clenched my fist. She didn't even wished me back.

We bid our goodbyes and drove away.

“Sir , we got him.” one of our guards informed me. “okay ! Keep doing your work. I will be there soon."I ordered. He bowed and left.

[ TW : TORTURED AHEAD ! ]

The man was tied in a chair. He was all bloody. I picked up a knife.

I sat in front of him. He glared me. “So , are you willing to spill the truth.” I questioned checking the sharpness of the knife dragging it on his hand. “No..!” he cried in pain.

“oh..so bad for you !” I digged the pointed area of the knife in his skin. He screamed with agony. “Do whatever you want. I will never say you anything.” he barked.

“I am asking you again. Tell me where your son of bitch boss is hiding. A last warning for you !” I warned him. I thought he will reveal everything instead he spat on my face,“Never motherfucker !” I wiped my face.

I punched him on his face. Blood spilled out of his mouth. I cut off the rope which was wrapped around him. I held his throat and lifted him in air. Bouncing him back on the floor, I kicked him hard.

“Remember one thing before dying. Your dick head boss will die sooner or later. And believe me I will be the one to kill him.” I said before revealing my gun from my waistband.

His eyes became wide due to shock. He shook his head,“No no.. don't. Mercy !” “Should have thought that earlier.” I screeched before putting a bullet in his chest.

[TWE]

“Clean this shit !" I instructed glaring at the dead figure.

After that , I walked in our mansion. Dad was there in living,“Did he say something?”I shook my head,“Nah..! Was a pathetic shit!” I ran my hand through my hair.

“Be carefully! Both father and son are same. I know they must be waiting for a perfect timing. Maybe your engagement or wedding. You can't trust those fuckers.”Dad gulped down his alcohol.

“We will have to plan a tight security.” I rubbed my forehead. “Yeah..!"

“Good night dad !” I wished him. He wished me back while tailing off to his room.

After taking a good shower, I came back to my room. I laid down on my bed thinking about my angel. My eyes want to keep looking at her 24/7. I unlocked my phone deciding to call her. It showed busy.

I sighed. I need to gain her trust. Which I will. Anyhow.

~to be continued~

Words : 1022

Published : 05 Jan 2022

•••••

{A/N}

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha

Peace out ✌️