|| 40 ||

CHAPTER - 40
-IS THIS WHAT LOVE IS ?-

•°~°•

A R U S H I

Boredom was killing me as usual. I was tired of living behind these walls and closed doors. I was wondering if Randhir would let me join my classes back. But I was not going to accept online classes cause I wanted to go around people and meet them. I just hoped the situation with the students here wouldn't get worse like it was in India.

Today I was going to hangout with Isabelle and her friends. I was excited as well as nervous. It's difficult to interact with new people. I wished not to get any panic or anxiety attack today.

"Yeah..!I am gonna wear this, tonight." I clapped my hand. Hanging the dress at the empty dressing corner of my walk-in-closet. I chose a pair of shoes and a beautiful bracelet. A handbag too.

I looked at the time,it was 4pm. I decided to take a one hour nap.

I woke up with an arm upon my stomach. I knew it belonged to Randhir AKA huge hulk so it did not freak me as before. I replaced my body, now facing him. He smelled so great. I pushed my hand under his body, which was difficult then I wrapped another hand upon him. I did the same with my legs. I squeezed him between me.

He chuckled deeply and put his arm under my head. "Good evening." He said. "Good evening !" I yawned. Without my realisation, he awoke. I too woke with him, actually hung to him like a baby monkey on mumma monkey. He caught my hips and brought me in front of him. His eyes lingered on my face as his hand wandered my back.

I giggled, resting my hand on his cheek. He looked in my eyes and suddenly crashed his soft dark lips with mine. A shiver rushed my spine. I got goosebumps and felt cold. His hands stopped at my neck and waist. He was nibbling my lips and playing his games with them. Half of the time,I didn't even understand what he was doing ?! Kisses are always weird. His kisses were always so calm unlike Raghu bhai's wild one. He shows love whereas Raghu bhai just lust. They were so different. Raghu bhai said he loved me. Randhir too says he loves me. If both loved me then why did their ways of showing love were different? Radhu bhai forced himself on me and said 'that's what love is. This is how you show love to your mate'. But Randhir would stop himself knowing I'm not comfortable.

Is this what love is ? When you become selfless for your partner and control your wild personality. Is this how love feels like? Is huge hulk really in love with me or he's just showing so that he can make fun of me ? God, it has become so difficult for me to understand or trust people. In my life, every one I trusted about being by my side in my worst times, proved me wrong.

Huge hulk broke the kiss,"You're so sweet, my princess." He pecked my lips with a chortle. We joined our heads, he sighed"What is bothering you ?","huh ? What?" I was surprised.

"N-Nothing." His jaw clenched,"Are you gonna say or not ?" I gasped and cupped his jaw,"d-don't get a-angry. I-I am telling. I-I was w-wandering if y-you re-really love me ? Wi-Will you leave me after I p-please y-you ?" I had tears in my eyes.

"Rubbish. Who told you that ? When I saw I loved you. I do. When I say I want you, only you. Then I mean- you. If I had only lust for you. Would not I have pushed myself into you, destroying all your innocence ?" His voice was hoarse. I blushed,"uh..I-I need to go." I glanced at the time,"oh shit. I will be late." It was 5:30pm. I had to be there at 6. It's not like it is so late, I would only take 30 minutes or less to get ready so no problem.

" oh, you are hanging out with Isabelle and her friends, right ?"he asked, running his hand in his hair. "Yeah..!" I hopped into the closet. I got ready with my dress. I put on my ear rings, picked my hand bag, I made my way out of the closet, all thrilled.

"Randhir, how am I looking ? Is everything fine ? Do I need to change ? Am I looking like a racoon ?" He cut off me by laughing out loud,"Geez, woman

"Randhir, how am I looking ? Is everything fine ? Do I need to change ? Am I looking like a racoon ?" He cut off me by laughing out loud,"Geez, woman. Relax. You are looking lovely. Utterly adorable. Have a great time." He kissed my forehead. I waved at him once we were in the living room and sprinted out.

I took a deep breath as my bodyguard pressed the bell switch. Yeah, bodyguard. Huge hulk wasn't allowing me to leave without him so..he is too here but I had told him-as there will be only girls, he needed to stay outside which he agreed.

I heard footsteps running towards the door. The unlocking sound of lock came before the door wide opened. Isabelle smiled at me and hugged me,"Welcome. All are here, you came at the correct time." Then she noticed the guard beside me. She instantly looked down and murmured,"Come in." I went in. She said,"Aren't you going to come inside ?","No. I am okay here." He said blankly. God these men are always blank fools.

"O-uh. okay,"Isabelle exclaimed, closing the door behind her. Voices of the girls were audible. I felt my stomach twisting because of nervousness. "Hey, it's alright. Don't be nervous, they are really good. They could sometimes just mess around so don't take them seriously everytime, okay ?" I nodded, understanding.

There were two girls sitting on the couch. One girl's half face was visible whereas the other one's only red hair,"Hey, girls. Look who we have here." The girls turned their heads. They were gorgeously beautiful. They were twins; the red head was having thin lips and her eyes were light blue while the other girl with dark brown hair was having hazel-colored eyes, she was really pretty among both.

~to be continued~

Words : 1057

Published : 23 Mar 2022

•••••

Vote
Target - 70 votes

Comment
(Atleast 10 comments)

IMPORTANT NOTICE

No updates till we reach the numbers/targets.

I give you guys update by you do not comment or vote, it upsets me. Even if I am busy, I update but it takes less than a second to vote but that also you guys do not do. Earlier I used to get comments but not only two-three comments.

From now, there will be targets most of the time. Now it's upon you how early you want the update.

And those who all always vote and comment, thank you all a lot.
...

Share

Follow for more

Writer,
Pratibha