|| 49 ||

CHAPTER - 49
NOT HIM

•°~°•

A R U S H I

As soon as I stepped into my heaven, I let out a loud sigh. I dropped my bag on the couch and slumped on it. Randhir placed his car key on the key stand and walked to me, loosening his tie. He smirked before sitting beside me. I yelped when I was lifted in the air.

“Randhir." I squealed when he placed me on his lap with me, facing him. “Did you have a hard day ?" He queried, pushing his face in my neck. I inhaled sharply when he blew there air and bit it. I pushed and pulled away. He didn't waste a minute to crash his lips against mine.

My body relaxed and gave in. Our lips played with each other while we played with each other's hair. My face heat up when he looked in my eyes. I hid my face on his shoulder. I heard his deep chuckle.

He stood up with me. I was hanging on him like a monkey. What else do you expect to do when you get such a comfy bear husband ? Oh..maybe I should name him once again. “Randhir," he hummed. “You're my comfy bear." He stopped walking.

I brought my head back to get a view of his face. “What? Didn't you like it ?" I was nervous for some reason. “Umm..no but isn't that name sounds like you're calling to a doll, toy or maybe a teddy bear ?" It seemed like he wanted to say something but said something else.

Don't worry Mr. Randhir Malhotra. I am your wife only, I also know how to keep my words and make them work. “Oh so you want me to call you teddy bear or doll? Ok no probl-"

He interrupted me,“Oh no. No. It's ok. Uh..the previous name I mean." He let out an awkward chuckle. I giggled secretly. “Did you just giggle ?" He questioned pulling me from my hair. I showed him my tongue before hopping out of his arms. I sprinted upstairs ignoring his voice. “Arushi. You naughty girl. Wait there." I gasped when I heard him coming closer.

I closed our room door but didn't lock it. “Oh goodness." I started searching for a hiding place. “Arushi," the door slammed open. I tried to get away from him. I climbed on the bed and jumped to the other side, getting out of his reach. I laughed when he collapsed on the bed. He fixed his shirt and came to the other side before I could get a chance to run away.

“Ahh..!" I shouted when he snaked his arms around me. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I took off his shoes before climbing on top of me. I tried to push him. He was more powerful.

“Randhir. Leave. You stink." I closed my nose. “As if you don't!" He rolled his eyes. I narrowed my eyes with my open mouth. He grinned before attacking my face with kisses. “Ohh..!" I trailed with a loud laugh. He then took hold of my hand and pinned them above my head. I lifted my dress and started tickling my stomach. “Oh shit." I shouted loudly, bursting into laughter.

“Oh..ho..no more. Please no. Please stop." My chest was aching because of so many laughs. He finally showed some mercy and rubbed my stomach. He glanced into my eyes. His eye colour turned darked. I could see what was coming. He started taking his face closed. I gulped before looking behind him. I made my eyes wide and pointed there. “Randhir who's there?" He promptly pulled out his gun from nowhere and got off the bed. In the meantime,  I skipped to the bathroom.

“Arushi, you fooled me? Wait till you come out." I giggled behind my palm. “Let's see,comfy bear." I said from inside.

I freed myself from the semi sweaty clothes and filled the bathtub. Why does it feel so good to be naked ? Like you feel so free kind of. I don't know about others but I do like it. When the tub was filled, I took a bath. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around my bare body. I realised I forgot to bring my clothes in a hurry.

I slightly opened the bathroom door,and came out. I was moving towards the closet when someone cleared their throat. I gasped turning around. It was Randhir. Before I could walk into the closet, he held my wrist and pinned me against a self in the closet. My heart was humping hard. I could literally feel it jumping against my ribs. “You really think you can escape me, huh?" He led his face closer. My breath hitched in my throat when his cold hand touched my bare back, and then it slid to my neck. I closed my face. Dirty thoughts were playing with my mind.

“Look in my eyes." I took a nervous breath.“I don't like repeating myself, Angel." His hand squeezed my neck making my eyes snap open. He glanced at my face then my lips. He clenched his jaw and ran his tongue on his lower lip. He was about to kiss me when the bell ring cut off his action.

He groaned. “Now who's it?" I held back my smile or laugh, and shrugged. “You are just so damn lucky." He spoke near my ear in a husky tone before leaving the closet, but not before giving me a peck on my cheek.

I realised all the water droplets were already dried. I chose a sundress that reached till my knee and wore a pair of shorts under it. I was just too lazy to wear any shirt or pants. It doesn't mean I don't wear my undergarments. I do wear them.

“ARUSHI

“ARUSHI. COME FAST AND SEE WHO'S THERE TO MEET YOU." I heard Randhir's voice. I frowned because it was confusing. I removed the towel from my head and fixed my wet frizzy hair with my fingers. I made my way downstairs. I heard very familiar feminine and masculine voices. The voice that made me the most shocked was the masculine voice. I froze on my spot.

Randhir had noticed me so he smiled in my direction,“Here comes our Arushi."

They both got up from couch and turned—
Oh god. Not him. Why him?

~TBC~

Words : 1075

Published : 26 Jun 2022

•••••

{A/N}

Thanks a lot for 100 votes on previous update.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Follow for more.

Writer,
Pratibha