Masks

*TW: This chapter has very heavy smut. As usual, three asterisks (***) at the beginning and end of that section.

*** "Did you really think," He began, herding you back toward the bed. "That I would just allow you to be fucked by someone else?"

"I'm married now." You countered, attempting to steady your fluttering heart. "Do you really think I need your permission?" You ran into the edge of the bed and Kylo stopped before you, so close that you could feel that invisible energy crackling off of him with your own skin. Kylo smirked, a dangerous glint in his amber eyes, and the ache between your legs was back, now almost painful with need. He reached down to your thigh, your muscles tensing as you felt his touch, grabbing your new dagger from its holster. He held it up for inspection, then turned the blade toward you. It looked miniscule, like a child's toy in his large fist.

"You are mine." He stepped closer, forcing you to fall back on the bed. "You exist for my pleasure." He climbed over you, sending a wave of the Force over your body, covering you in goosebumps. You frantically glanced over at the door, worried that any moment Hux would return, ruining what little validity there was to your marriage. "Look at me." He demanded, using the point of your dagger to turn your chin back toward his face. "Don't think about him."

"But what if-" He moved the blade to your throat and pressed in with the sharp edge, threatening to slice into the thin layer of skin over your pulse.

"He won't be back." He leaned in, his cheek pressing against yours to whisper in your ear. "Who do you think caused the diversion?" You were suddenly frustrated, hooking your leg around his foot and flipping him over, landing on top of him with your dagger back in your own hand where it belonged.

"So it was you that interrupted my wedding night?" You ran the point of the blade over his lips, down his jaw, cutting a thin line down the column of his throat and watching little beads of blood drip down onto his collar. "A shame, really. I think I was about to give the performance of my life." You watched the wicked amusement in his gaze shift to fury; he grabbed a fistful of your shirt to pull you down, face to face.

"Do you need another reminder of who owns you?" His eye twitched and you pressed your tongue into your cheek, grinning.

"Poor Hux didn't even get to taste." He gripped you tighter, your noses almost touching. "But you know how good I taste, don't you? Is this what you meant when you said I should work things through in my marriage bed?" You heard the smack of his hand against your cheek before you felt the sting,

"Sluts like you never learn their lesson, do they?" He caressed your reddened skin, sliding down to wrap his hand around your throat. You groaned, leaning forward into his hand, squeezing his hips with your thighs.

"Do you want me to show you what I was going to do to Hux?" He tightened his grip, struggling to keep his breathing from becoming ragged. "You want me to show you how I was going to make my husband worship me?" He was solid against your backside, but he still growled with rage, sending you flying backwards off of him. You spun your dagger in your fingers, holding it up as he rushed toward you, ducking and rolling as you nimbly dodged his attempt to grab you. You crouched on the ground, sizing each other up from opposite ends of the room.

"You want to play?" He cocked his head as he spoke, dropping his black cloak from his shoulders, grabbing his lightsaber and igniting it with a flick of his wrist. You grinned, getting to your feet and gripping the handle of your knife loosely in your fingers. "Let's play." He held his lightsaber out at you, the red glinting ominously off his eyes.

"I thought you liked a fair fight." You were skilled in combat, but there was no denying that your tiny dagger was no use against his saber.

"Your dagger is made of Beskar." You spared a glance down at the glinting silver, turning it over, but noticed no special qualities. "Resistant to lightsaber attacks."