Blinded

Every beat of your heart sent a pulse of pain through your body, centering from your abdomen, where the surgical incision burned and prickled. You sat up, gasping with the effort and stabbing sensation, realizing with a start that you were naked, Hux lying bare-chested next to you.

"Shit." You whispered, a more pleasant ache coming from between your legs. You couldn't help but smile to yourself as you watched Hux sleep, breathing evenly, remembering his desperate willingness to submit to you, to give you anything you wanted. You wanted more, you wanted to feel that powerful again. The thoughts scared you, part of you wondering if Kylo was right, if deep down, you were more like him, more like your Sith ancestor than you thought. You glanced back over at Hux, the memory of his face between your thighs intoxicating. You sighed.

"I can think of about a million things you could be doing other than watching me sleep." Hux opened one eye, the left side of his mouth raising into a smirk. You huffed as you turned, ignoring the pain as you rolled over to straddle his hips. He was stiff beneath you.

"Bold words. Wasn't it just last night you were begging me to fuck you like a little bitch?" You leaned over his face, just grazing your lips over his, so lightly that they barely touched.

"Oh, is that what I did?" He asked, running his fingers up your thighs. You grabbed his wrists, pinning his arms above his head with so little effort that you had to be playing right into his hand. He wanted this just as much as you did.

"Please," You ground your hips down into his, mocking him, pressing your breasts into his chest. "Please," He gasped into your ear. "But you like to be on your knees for me, don't you?" He flexed his arms, subconsciously trying to pull them out of your grip, to touch you. "No, not so fast." You reached your free hand down to stroke his cock, savoring his whimper of pleasure.

"Let me touch you." He struggled beneath you, both of your legs tangling in the blankets as you draped yourself over him to keep him still. The pain was an afterthought, the lust so heavy in your bloodstream that it was almost tolerable. But part of you felt that it was necessary, you deserved to feel that pain, to ground you, to remind yourself that you were not a good person. But being bad felt so good.

"Shh," You pushed down harder into his wrists, lowering your lips down onto his, his tongue eagerly entering your mouth. "Now that I have you right where I want you," You bit your lower lip as his flicked his gaze up on you, intoxicated by the mere thought of you. "Are you ready to talk about Carise Sindian?" He stared at you for a moment before scowling, pulling his hands out from your grip as it slackened.

"This is cruel and unusual punishment." He pouted, rubbing his face with his hands and shaking his head to clear it.

"Then how about you don't dismiss me when I tell you things?" You glared at him through narrowed eyes, still feeling his cock straining beneath you. "How are you going to apologize to me for that?" His gaze changed from irritation back to infatuation in a blink, his jaw feathering as he fantasized.

"Lay back and let me show you." You smirked, ruffling your fingers through his messy hair, he shivered.

"Don't try to change the subject, Armitage." A lazy smile spread over his face at the use of his first name. "Is it such a stretch to believe that Sindian tried to have me murdered? She's not subtle about her hatred for me."

"She doesn't hate you," You raised your eyebrows. "She doesn't!"

"The last time we spoke she as good as told me to watch my back." You traced your fingers over his chest, surprisingly firm for how thin and tall he was. "I don't quite know what I've done to deserve it." You flattened your palm over his sternum and leaned over him again. "Though I'd understand if she felt threatened by me. She wouldn't be the first."