Asking About Kids (Group 1)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! ^_^

Eren:

You looked over at your brunette boyfriend, eyebrow creasing as you tried your best to tell if it would be the best time to ask him. The two of you had been studying for one of the finals in college and were now taking a small break. Eren was texting Mikasa at the moment to assure her that he was alright.

"Honestly, Mikasa..." he muttered before turning off his phone and setting his green eyes on you. "She's been getting more protective because of exams for some reason."

"Goodness. I can only imagine. Eren, can I ask you something quickly?"

"Go ahead, babe. We have--" He paused in order to look over at the clock, "Fifteen minutes left."

"I'm not asking for right now, but what is your opinion on us having children a while later?" you asked, watching as the boy froze up for a few seconds. In the background, his phone buzzed with another text from Mikasa.

"I mean, I would not say no to that, but it would have to be a good time. I want us to be secure in our jobs, so we can have a conversation when that happens and decide for ourselves then," he answered as his brow creased.

"I agree with that. Now, can you figure out how to find Mikasa's off switch?"

"Trust me. If I had found it, it would already be off."

Mikasa:

You smiled gently as you watched your fiance playing peek-a-boo with Eren's and Krista's child. The couple had decided to go out on a date, and Mikasa had been quick to offer to babysit their son.

"Can you give me Ollie's bib, sweetheart?" Mikasa requested as you grabbed it, quickly handing it over to the dark-haired woman. "Thank you."

"You're going to be a great mother," you commented as Mikasa clipped the soft yellow bib around the baby's neck. "You seem to love children. Would you like us to have babies as well?"

"I would love to, actually..." Mikasa rubbed the baby's head, which was only just sprouting light brown hair. "I can also assure you that you would be a wonderful mom as well. Now, I'm going to get his bottle." With that, she passed Ollie over to you to hold. Ollie screwed up his green eyes to look at you, causing you to softly laugh. You could already imagine what your life would look like...

Armin:

Your boyfriend shifted in the booth, fiddling with the collar of his navy shirt. His ocean blue eyes traveled down the menu as you leaned your chin on your hand. Mikasa had texted the two of you and her boyfriend, Eren, to tell you that she had some big news. Of course, Armin immediately assumed that it would be something negative.

"It's going to be okay, Armin!" you exclaimed, moving to intertwine your fingers with his. "I promise you..."

"But what if it's something terrible?!" came his quick reply, giving you a distressed look when Mikasa walked into the restaurant, wearing a black knit sweater and her usual scarlet scarf. "Oh no... It looks like she's been crying-"

"It's nice to see you two. I've been busy with my job so I haven't been able to contact you guys in so long. How have you been?"

"Good. I've recently got a promotion and Armin has completed the first draft of his book!" You giggled when his face pinked in embarrassment.

"Congratulations! Well, I should probably tell you guys as soon as Eren arrives. What have you ordered?"

---

Eren had choked on his soda when Mikasa had confessed to going to the doctor and receiving the news that she was pregnant. She nervously smiled at her stunned boyfriend as you widely beamed at your best friend, happy for her. You looked beside you and could tell that your precious boyfriend's eyes were filled with tears as a big smile turned his lips up. He was still the same as when you met him...

"I'm so excited for you two! How far along are you?" he asked, moving to wipe away his tears and sniffling. You giggled and took a sip of your drink, turning your eyes to look over at Eren.

He and Mikasa shared a look and he nodded before turning to stare down at the scuffed table. Her lips turned up in a faint smile before telling Armin she was thirteen weeks along.

Dinner went along well before you and Armin got back to your car. He looked out at the night as he set his hands against the steering wheel, a smile still on his lips.

"Didn't I tell you that it was going to be okay?" you teased him as he turned his shining eyes to you.

"I love you..." he murmured as you giggled behind your hand.

"Love you, too. Jeez, you seem to get very emotional about babies. Would you like some later on?"

"Seriously? You're not joking?" Though his words could be perceived negatively, you could tell by his eyes that he was genuinely shocked by the proposition. "With me?!"

"Yes, with you. Who else? Eren?"

"I would love to have a child! We could start trying tonight!" Armin's smile grew as you nodded your head in response. "Oh my goodness, I love you!"

"Same goes to you, Armin-"

Levi:

"Brat, what are you doing?" your husband asked as your eyes drifted from the screen of your computer to him.

"Just watching anime. One of my favorite ships just had a baby~" you answered, giggling as the animated infant sneezed. "She's so cute!"

"That's what all of the noise was about?" Levi's eyebrows raised in slight surprise as he moved to unbutton his shirt slightly. "I came home from work to this. I'm going to make myself some tea. Do you want any?"

"Yes, please. Thank you, Levi!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

The dark-haired man returned a little while later with two cups of steaming tea, giving you a kiss on the lips. He looked over at the screen of the computer before scoffing, rolling his eyes.

"What?"

"That brat is cute in a way..."

"Aww. See? Even you can agree with me!" You brought your head back to laugh as Levi shook his head in response. "I didn't know you had a soft spot for children."

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"I've got a plan-"

"Don't start with those shitty plans of yours. You and Hange are one and the same..." Levi interrupted, moving to massage the bridge of his nose as you shook your head.

"No, no. This one is much better than our last one!" you interjected as Levi stared you in the eye, unimpressed.

"Yeah, you better not try to spike my tea again..."

"What if we decide to have our own kids?"

"Are you sure you want to have kids with me? You want to go through childbirth and risk that?" Levi questioned, brows raising as you frowned, remembering that his mother had died due to complications from his birth.

"I'm perfectly sure. I've given this a lot of thought and I want us to have kids no matter what. At least if you agree!"

"I am not going to say no to you, brat. If you want to have kids, then I guess we can try our very best."

Any requests for future scenarios?

Any requests for future characters?