Asking About Kids (Group 5)

Petra:

"Did you hear about Annie and Armin?" Petra asked in the morning, passing a comb through her ginger locks. You glanced up from putting on an oversized T-shirt, eyebrows raised.

"No. What happened?"

"During my shift at the hospital, they rushed in and she was having contractions. Annie gave birth to this pretty little girl named Abby. You can't really tell who she resembles just yet, but I think she's a carbon copy of her mother. Precious little infant~" your fiance reported as you smiled at the idea.

"I would love to babysit for them..."

"Same here!" she laughed as she added on, "We're already watching Levi's and Hange's little son when they go away-"

"I'm sure Garrett would love a playmate..."

"At this rate, we should have kids of our own!" Petra exclaimed as you gave her a thumbs-up. "I have money set aside for this if you really want to have kids. Do you want me to schedule a time to see Hange?"

Hitch:

Your girlfriend snorted as she ran her fingers through her blond curls. She giggled as you crumpled back against the couch, cursing under your breath. Hitch teasingly poked her tongue out at you, relishing in beating you at video games.

"A deal's a deal, gumdrop!" she exclaimed, rubbing her hands together and trying to think of something to subject you to. "Should I make you suffer?~"

"I love you, Hitch..."

"Now you say it~" she giggled for a moment before her eyes lit up. "Maybe you have to answer my question truthfully."

"Good god, here we go."

"Would you... like to have kids with me?" Hitch flashed you a bright smile as your eyes widened.

"What?"

"You heard me~"

"S-sure... I didn't think you would want kids, to be honest! Maybe a little bit later."

Niccolo:

"Yeah, Niccolo is in a different area right now. He's currently on the prowl for a certain type of cheese. I've obviously missed a lot of events!" you giggled as Sasha allowed the small child to grab at her brown hair.

"You know that Krista started an orphanage with some of her money, and I volunteer over there. Well, there were three that got attached to me, so I adopted them. This rugrat would be Noah. He's only about five months old. I also have a five-year-old named Hannah and an eleven-year-old named Summer," Sasha tried to explain as she smoothed down the boy's black curls. "All of them are very nice children. I guess that as a mom, I do need to say that, though..." She goofily stuck her tongue out at Noah before looking behind your shoulder. "There's Niccolo!" She waved enthusiastically at him before calling, "Are you making more of your masterpieces?"

"I actually am. If you want, you could head over to our house," your husband offered as he moved to wrap his arm around your waist.

"I need to get my other children. I left them with Connie while I went out. Expect me at your house at six, okay?"

"I'm not sure if Connie is the best person to look after them~" you exclaimed as your husband gave her a thumbs-up.

"We should have everything prepared by then," he added before turning to you. "I finally found the right cheese, so I think that is all. We should probably head home soon, darling."

"Yeah, I guess so. See you soon, Sash!" you called out, giving the brunette a tight hug and heading towards the check-out with Niccolo. You piled into the car with him a few minutes later, talking on and on about how cute Noah was.

"Would you like some children?" your husband asked, raising his eyebrows at you in question.

"Yes, I would love to," you answered as Niccolo smiled pleasantly, reaching over to caress your hands. "What about you?"

"I would love to start trying. We have more than enough money so we don't have to worry about that. You are going to be a great mother. I can tell!"

Yelena:

Your fiance glanced over at you, confused as to why you were still sitting at your computer, earbuds in. You would speak every now and again, nodding your head as well. As soon as you had finally closed the device, Yelena moved over to tap your shoulder, causing you to slightly jump in your seat and look back at her.

"Who was that?" she asked, tilting her head as you smiled, realizing that you had been caught.

"I was talking with Hange about this experiment where they take two parents' DNA and merge it. Basically, it can help couples conceive better. I was interested in signing us up, only if you wanted to. We can always hold it off for a few years!"

"How much would it be?" Yelena asked, which you quickly answered. She quietly nodded before responding, "We'll start setting aside some money before we start, okay?"