Telling Them (Group 1)

Eren: 

You pulled your coat around you as you headed back to the car. Despite the temperature outside, you still felt yourself growing cold. Tapping against the car window, you watched as your boyfriend turned his eyes up to you, reaching over to open the door. 

"Can you turn on the heat?" you quickly asked as he leaned over to do as you asked. 

"So... how did it go?" he asked as you tried to swallow down your nervousness. Sensing your uncertainty, Eren reached over to grab your hand. "It'll be okay if you are. I am still going to stay no matter what. Think of yourself when you're deciding what to do. If you don't want to keep it, that's perfectly fine." 

"I think I want to keep it," you softly murmured as Eren nodded his head in response. 

"Alright, that's fine. Do you want to raise them as well?" he persisted, glancing over at your expression. 

"Yeah, I do. You and I both wanted to have kids... Why not now?" you hesitantly responded as Eren pushed his fingers through his hair. "I'll try to find another job quickly!" 

"...I've been putting aside some money for a child," Eren got out as your eyes widened. "We should be comfortable for a little bit. At least, if we're only having one kid as of right now." 

"Eren..." you whispered, watching his cheeks grow red in embarrassment. 

"I had everything set up, just in case. My mom was always on my ass about it." 

"I really appreciate that, though. Even if we were both stable, it would have helped either way. You know that I love you, right?" 

"Love you, too..." He laned over to peck your lips and then set the car in gear. "We should probably find a way to tell our parents." 

"I can already tell that your mom is going to tell you that she told you so-" 

"You know, maybe we should keep it a surprise," he grumbled as your lips curled into a big grin. 

Mikasa: 

Your lips curled up as your wife hurried into the house, the rain dripping off of her raven locks. She gave you a warm smile as she set the bag of take-out on the dining room table and headed into your shared bedroom to change her clothes. As you placed dishes on the table, you peeked back to find Mikasa walking back to the room, wearing a sports bra and denim shorts, towel-drying her hair. You quickly peeked at her abs before turning back to setting up the table, your cheeks burning. The woman didn't seem to notice your reaction, leaning forward to kiss your cheek sweetly. 

"Did you figure out why your back was so sore?" she asked as she grabbed a container of salad for herself. 

"Yeah, but I'll tell you later..."  you answered as Mikasa nodded and moved to the kitchen, bringing back two filled glasses. She took a long sip out of her water and sat down at the table. Her eyes curiously focused on an unmarked box that was sitting near her. 

"What's that?" she asked, nodding towards the object. 

"I dunno..." you responded, sliding it closer for Mikasa to open it up. The woman did just that, and her movements halted abruptly. 

"(Y/n)..." Mikasa gently murmured as she pulled out the positive pregnancy test with trembling fingers. "Are you joking with me?" 

"Why would I?" you responded, brow creasing in concern as Mikasa buried her head in her hands and started shaking with soft sobs. "Are you okay?!" 

"Y-yes!" Mikasa assured you, wiping the tears off of her cheeks and giving you a watery smile. "I'm just r-really happy. I promise that it's nothing bad-"