Asking About Kids (Group 2)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! ^_^ 

Jean:

Your fiance chuckled as your five-year-old niece hung off of his muscular arm, trying his best to not move too drastically.

"Higher, Uncle Jean!" she screeched at the top of her lungs as you happily surveyed the two of them playing.

Your sister and her husband had decided to go on a vacation, and she had contacted you about babysitting their daughter, Heather. You had been hesitant at first, but Jean was more than happy to do so. He had even contacted his mother about some tips on taking care of a child; it was absolutely darling to you.

"Please be careful, Jean!" you exclaimed as your niece stuck your tongue out at you.

"I'm being as alert as possible. Don't worry, beautiful-"

"You two are disgusting!" Heather cried out as Jean leaned down to kiss you on the lips.

"You'll find a nice person one day!" Jean joked as Heather shook her head and let herself down on the floor.

"No, I won't!"

"Like with your mom and dad. They loved each other, and then you came around!"

"Is that where babies come from?" Heather's eyes looked up at Jean, whose mouth dropped open.

"Um, yeah. S-something like that!" he quickly answered before looking over at you in distress.

"So that means you and (Y/n) are gonna have a baby?"

In that one moment, you knew that Jean saw the opportunity. He brought a big grin on his face before nodding his head.

"So I get a cousin? Yay!"

"Jean?!"

"I love you, (Y/n)-"

Hange:

"You have got to be careful, my dear..." Your spouse, Hange, murmured before looking down at your slightly red wrist. "Thank the gods it was only a slightly toxic substance. You have to look where you're going when you're in my lab, okay? I know it seems like I'm not, but I know this place like the back of my hand. Now, come on!" They led you to a disinfecting table, focusing all of their attention on the affected area. As soon as they were done, they wrapped your wrist with gauze. "How are we going to do this when we have kids?"

"What did you say?" you interrogated, head tilting in confusion as Hange's face lost coloring.

"Erm, nothing-"

"I would love to have them with you, actually..." you murmured as your face turned red.

Hange triumphantly pumped their fist in the air before muttering to themself, "I should probably start trying to get more results from that experiment I've been working on..."

Erwin:

Your fiance's ring glinted in the firelight as you curled up in a chair, scrolling on your phone. As usual, Erwin had to stay up late for his work and you were not going to leave him alone for a second.

"Hey Erwin, can I take a picture of you?" you asked as his eyes moved to look up at you.

"May I ask what it would be used for?"

"It's for this app to see what your children will look like." You waited for a second as the blond looked up from his papers.

"You can give me a few moments to finish this up and we can start trying for a real-life replica if you want."

"Wha--"

Reiner:

"Isn't she just adorable?" Ymir cooed, holding out the bundled child for you to look at. "She's got her mommy's eye color~"

A smile played on your lips as the familiar bright blue orbs looked up at you in wonder. While the child had Krista's eyes and nose, everything else was purely Ymir. Hange's new experimental trial must have worked wonderfully.

The brunette cradled her baby against her chest as she and her wife carried on a conversation with you and your fiance, Reiner.

"Would you like to hold her?" Krista offered as she gathered little Rosie up from her mother and carefully moved across the room to lay her in Reiner's arms. You watched, a big grin on your face, as the burly man began to babble at the tiny girl. You knew that he dearly loved children so you were almost certain that he would enjoy being a father himself.

"Do you want one of our own?" you asked, causing Reiner's head to shoot up and look at you with huge eyes.

"What? Yes!" the man quickly responded, passing Rosie over for you to cradle. She happily gurgled in your arms as Krista laughed and clapped her hands together.

"If you two do have a child, I can't wait for them and Rosie to grow up together~" she exclaimed, turning to look at Ymir. "They really are made for each other. Right, Ymir?"

"I'm glad that the creep finally got a girlfriend..." Ymir answered, mouth turning up in a smirk. "Whenever you two do have a kid, can I convince you guys to make us the godparents?"

"No way in hell-" Reiner quickly answered as you threw your head back to laugh. 

Any requests for future scenarios?

Any requests for future characters?