Asking About Kids (Group 3)

Don't forget to follow, comment, and vote! ^_^ 

Bertholdt:

"D-do you want kids?" he asked as you looked up from folding clothes. Your boyfriend had come in here and as always, offered to help. You reddened under his watchful eyes and nodded at him with no other words. "That's good to know..." With that, he awkwardly returned back to the task at hand.

"What about you, Bert?" you asked, watching as the boy tried to smother a slight smile.

"I would enjoy having a child or two running around the house..."

"We can start trying for a baby soon enough. Maybe we can have a tiny version of us around by next year~"

Marco:

You walked with your darling boyfriend in the park, hands tightly intertwined. You happily licked at your ice cream as Marco chattered on and on about what he and Jean did the day before. Noticing that he had slipped away from talking, you looked up from your cone and saw him looking at a stroller with a sentimental smile on his face. He peeked at the sleeping baby inside as the two of you passed by and you resisted the urge to squeal at the look on his face.

"You seem to really like kids..." you murmured, looking over at Marco, who was broken from his reverie.

"Oh, yeah. I grew up in a big family, and I have always loved being around children, you know? I would do practically anything to have some kids of my own. Would you like some?"

"Of course, I would. It would be a while later, though. I would like to have a baby when I'm a bit more secure in my career. How many would you like?"

"I would love as many as you will allow, to be honest..." Marco's face reddened as you giggled and clutched tighter to his hand.

"I'll see what I can do~"

Annie:

"Hey, babe?" you asked, drawing your fiance's attention to you. Annie glanced through her light blond bangs at you, finishing up with buttoning up her shirt. It was still first thing in the morning, and you could tell that she was getting ready for her work in a few hours. You passed her a plate of eggs and toast, giving her a sweet kiss on the lips. "Do you think we could get one of those robotic babies?"

"What is the point?" she questioned, eyebrows raising in confusion and mouth a fine line. "Won't it get in the way?"

"I just wanted to see how the two of us would be as parents before we actually thought about it..." you answered as your beloved returned back to changing. "What do you say, Annie?"

"We can get it..." she murmured, turning her back away from you.

"Baby, tell me what's on your mind please!" you exclaimed as she finished up with straightening her outfit and looked back at you.

"If you would really like a child after that, I will start talking to Hange about possible things we could do. I do know that they were talking about a trial that involved taking two people's DNA and somehow merging it... I didn't catch it all, but I will ask them about it if need be."

"You're the best~"

"It's really nothing, (Y/n)."

Krista:

An excited giggle left Krista's lips as she cuddled up to you as you played a life simulator game. You comfortably slung your arm around her, pulling her even closer to you, before returning to playing.

"Hey, is that me?" she innocently asked when she noticed a blond in the household trundle by. "Why did you make me so chubby, buttercup?"

"Oh..." your cheeks colored as your girlfriend gazed up at you with her bright blue eyes. "Yeah, t-that's you. She kinda sorta got pregnant..."

"Kinda sorta? Jeez, that's the best way~" she lightly teased before asking you a few more questions about the household. "I do love the idea, though..."

"Of what?" You could already tell what she was going to say.

"Having kids with you. We can talk it over later on if you'd like. I would absolutely carry the baby if you didn't want to. I'll schedule an appointment with Hange, if you'd like~"

Any requests for scenarios?

Any requests for characters?