Telling Them (Group 3)

Bertholdt: 

You had somehow managed to conceal your pregnancy from him long enough to get an ultrasound scan. Your boyfriend hadn't considered pregnancy and had only chalked your aches and tiredness to you overworking yourself. You had just recently waved him over to you to massage your back. While doing so, he had hesitantly asked you to take a break. 

"What? Why?" you started as you peeked behind your shoulder to catch a look at his worried expression. 

"You're in pain most of the time, and you also seem to be working yourself a bit hard. You could take a little break from your job, and I can do all of the chores around the house." 

"Babe, you already help out at every possible moment."

"I know, but I can do everything. All I want you to do is sit back and relax, okay?" 

"Aww, that's really sweet of you.." you murmured as you moved to kiss him on the cheek. "Hey Bert, are you still hoping for a kid?" 

"U-uh yeah. I know that we're not really trying for one at the moment, but I really to start soon." 

"Then, you might be in luck..." you murmured as you pulled up the digital image of the ultrasound. A hush fell between you two as you watched Bertholdt's eyes widen in shock. "Hey, you good?" 

"Is it mine...?" 

"No, it's Annie's!" you sarcastically responded as he returned to massaging your back. "Babe?" 

"What? Oh, I assumed that you wanted to keep it-" he started as you hurriedly shook your head. 

"I'm going to keep it, but I want to know if you're happy about this." 

"I might not show it, but I am very happy right now," he assured you, a soft smile forming on his face. "Hey (Y/n), you don't need to worry about housework during your pregnancy. I'll get it done..." 

"You spoil me..." you murmured as you leaned back against Bertholdt's chest. You shut your eyes as Bertholdt's hands moved to rest on your stomach. A kiss was pressed against your temple as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your shoulder. 

Marco: 

You let out a squeal as you were lifted into the arms of your new husband bridal-style. Your lips met his as your arms secured around his neck. 

"Careful! I don't want you to drop me-" you started as you felt Marco's arms readjust to get a better hold on you. 

"I'm not gonna do that. I've got you..." he murmured as he slowly let you down on the hotel bed. "You are so beautiful, (Y/n)...." He raked his hand over your face as you let out a soft laugh. 

"I wonder if you'll keep up this energy when I'm as big as a whale." 

"What are you talking about?" Marco asked, tilting his head in question. 

"Dammit, I meant for it to be a surprise..." you mumbled as you let out a sigh. "It's no use now. I got sick a night or so after our wedding... Erm, I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I'm only about seven weeks along, according to the doctor." 

"You're p-pregnant...?" he got out as he moved to stroke your cheek. Once you nodded, he pulled you up to capture your lips with his. "Oh my God, I'm so happy for us. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" 

"It's too early for that right now..." you answered as you moved to kiss him again. "I'm glad that you're happy about this." 

"Why wouldn't I be happy? We've been planning for a while now," Marco questioned, tilting his head in confusion.