Telling Their Family (Group 1)

Eren: 

At Eren's behest, you had held off on announcing the pregnancy to his family until you were twelve weeks along. Now that the weeks had passed by, the two of you were preparing a surprise.

"Should we also include Mikasa...?" you hesitantly asked, looking up from your notepad. You had grabbed it once you and Eren had sat down to come up with ideas.

"I'm not too sure about how she'll react. I'll probably tell her once I get her alone," your boyfriend answered as a smirk turned up his lips. "Remember how she reacted when I broke it to her that I was dating you?"

"I'm surprised that I'm still alive," you responded, letting out a loud laugh. "Now, let's think of different ideas!"

---

"Can you two tell me why I was invited?" Zeke called from his place on the armchair, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Just wait until Dad gets here," Eren replied as he threw an arm around you and settled his eyes on his half-brother.

"I can't help but feel like this is bad news."

"I mean... It depends on how you feel about the matter itself," Eren answered as a grin washed over his face.

"Am I going to have to lecture you?" Carla asked as she walked into the room, leaning forward to teasingly grab Eren on the ear. However, the young man avoided his mother's reach and let out a chuckle.

"Knowing you, probably-"

"It's very lovely to see you again, Zeke," Carla warmly said as she moved to wrap an arm around the man. "I hope that you and Dina are doing well."

"What about me, Carla?" you teasingly called as you pulled Eren back to his seat.

"You've practically lived in this house since you started dating Eren in eleventh grade," Carla responded as a sardonic smile passed over her face. "However, it is nice to see you again."

The sound of the door opening alerted the people, and Carla turned her head to look at her husband.

"Honey, we're having a family meeting!" Carla called, causing Grisha's brows to crease.

"When did we agree on having these?" he asked, moving to shrug off his heavy overcoat.

"Since right now. (Y/n) and I have some news," Eren quickly answered as he threw a quick smile at you. "Can you just get over here and sit down?"

Grisha followed his son's request before settling his eyes on Zeke, nodding his head in greeting. The man awkwardly returned the gesture before turning to look at you and Eren.

"Alright, (Y/n) and I couldn't agree on a way to tell you guys. She ended up winning the disagreement, so we got stuck with a card with a pretty cheesy message," Eren attempted to explain as he grabbed the envelope from his jacket pocket. He leaned forward to hand it to his mother, watching as she quickly ripped open the envelope and moved it for the other two to read as well.

"It's not cheesy. It was cute," you softly chided, wrapping your fingers with Eren's.

"I think it was cheesy, but you won the rock-paper-scissors match. I am a man of my word if anything."

"Wait a minute. Are you and (Y/n) going to have a kid?" Zeke spoke up, moving to scratch at his beard. "Is that what this whole thing was about?"

"Yeah. We wanted to do something special-" started Eren, his words being cut off his mother moving to hug you and him. "Damn, can you give us a warning before you spring on us?!"