Telling Them (Group 4)

Connie: 

"What in the world are you eating?" Connie asked, leaning against the doorframe. He had just returned from work and had no idea how to feel about the image of you curled up on the couch, eating the most disgusting-looking thing. 

"Mayonaise, banana slices, and cucumbers..." you answered, listening to your fiance retching. 

"Sasha wouldn't even try that shit. (Y/n), are you high or drunk...? Could be both-" 

"Neither," you answered as you took another bite. "This is about the only thing that I can stomach. I've been sick all day..." 

"Then, you're running a fever of some kind..." Connie murmured as he walked forward to feel your forehead. "You're not burning up, so I don't-" 

"It could be the fact that you screwed up and forgot to use protection that one time-" 

Connie's eyes widened as he let out a hesitant chuckle. 

"B-but, you were on birth control, though..." he replied as you nodded your head. 

"That doesn't really prevent pregnancy at all times." 

"Oh, shit. Uh, I'm gonna go get some milk-"

"Connie Springer, get your ass back here!" you yelled as the boy turned around to escape from the living room. He let out a loud laugh before he moved to sit next to you. His smile fell when he saw that tears were gathering in the corner of your eyes. 

"Hey, I'm just joking..." he murmured as he moved to rifle through his bag. "By the way, I got you some lollipops since you were begging for them this morning!" 

"You're a saint!" you responded as you snatched it from his hands. "You know exactly how to comfort me~" 

"Soo, do you know the sex of the kid yet?" Connie asked, moving to sling his arm around you. 

"Not yet..." you answered as you stuck the treat into your mouth. "Oh, we're going to have to find a way to tell my parents." 

"Heh, I'm really thinking about leaving to get some milk this time," Connie cracked as you moved to smack his shoulder. 

"Oh, shut up, you coward!" you teased him as you attempted to lean forward to kiss him. Connie leaned out of your reach and shook his head. 

"Nope, you're not kissing me with that mouth. You've eaten literal hellspawn," Connie answered as he gave a pointed look at the food you've been previously eating. "You're going to need to brush your teeth five times before I give you a kiss." 

"Aww. You won't give your pregnant fiance a kiss?" you asked, your lips forming a pout. 

Connie let out a grumble before leaning forward to kiss you. 

"Manipulator..." he mumbled as he buried his head into your neck and pushed you back onto the couch. "You owe me a cuddling session. Don't squirm. We're doing it. Right. Now." 

Ymir: 

Your wife let out a chuckle as she ruffled your hair. You had just recently gotten back from the restroom, having just been vomiting up your guts. 

"Are you feeling better, princess?" she asked as you nodded tiredly. "Go lay down and rest, sweetie. I'll try to hold off on dinner until you feel better, 'kay?" 

"Thanks..." you murmured as you shot a grateful smile in her direction. "When are you not busy?" 

"I think I should be okay as soon I'm done with this certain part of our dinner. Maybe around fifteen more minutes... Why?"