Telling Them (Porco Galliard)

The sound of the door opening and Porco calling out your name broke you from your reverie. Smile tilting up your lips, you left the pregnancy test on the bathroom counter and left the room. Your boyfriend was placing down the bags, pulling out the steaming containers of food. He tossed you a glance as you walked into the dining room. 

"How did it go?" you asked, taking a moment to kiss his cheek, before assisting him in setting the table. 

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" he countered, his chuckle rippling through the air. 

A comfortable silence fell between the two of you as you finally sat down to eat. Porco shot you a few glances as you took a few bites out of your food. His fork clattered against the table as he leaned back in his chair. 

"Well? Are you planning on leaving me in suspense for the rest of the night?" 

"If you so insist..." you replied as your lips spread into a soft smile. "The pregnancy test came positive and I-" 

"So, we'll be having a mini (Y/n) running around here?" Porco interrupted, a grin breaking across his face. "Seriously?" 

"Probably. Though, are you sure that they're not a mini Porco?" 

"Positive," Porco answered as he took a large bite out of his food. He tilted his head in thought as he added, "How far along would you be?" 

"Uh... I really have no idea, to be honest." You pulled out your phone to send a quick text. "I'm gonna ask Hange for an appointment. I'm sure that they'll make some room for us." 

"Eh, I don't like them that much. They seem a bit weird." 

"Babe, you think everyone is weird." 

"Not you," Porco replied, an amused chuckle leaving his lips. Getting up from his chair, the man walked closer to you and wrapped his arms around your body. "You know that I love you more than anything else, right?" 

"I know that. You remind me daily," you said as you felt him peck your forehead. "You're excited about this, right?" 

"Was it not obvious enough?" Porco asked as his eyebrows shot up. 

"I would have expected you to jump for joy..." you lightly teased as Porco slid his arms around your waist. 

"How about this?" he asked, lifting you up from the chair and twirling you around. Laughs left the two of you as he fell back into the chair, settling you on his lap. "You cannot even fathom how happy I am. I can't wait until your little baby comes into this world." 

"Reiner's gonna be the godfather, right?" 

"(Y/n), can we please enjoy the moment? I don't want to get into an argument about whether or not the idiot should even be allowed around our kid, much less be their godfather." 

A giggle left you as Porco leaned forward to capture your lips.