Porco Galliard (Asking About Kids)

A/N: I have not abandoned this work. I've been hit with a huge writer's block, but I'm currently working through it. Thank you guys for everything! ^_^ 

You had decided that this morning was a good time to ask your boyfriend, when it was too early for him to be bothered by other things. Having woken up earlier than you usually did, you had hurried to make breakfast for the two of you before Porco woke up. On schedule, he shuffled into the kitchen, still rubbing his eyes and passing his hands through his hair.

"What are you doin' up so early?" he asked, glancing over at you suspiciously.

"Good morning to you, too~" you replied, watching as he swiped a cup of steaming coffee from the counter.

"Breakfast smells good. When is it gonna be finished?" he said before walking over to you and giving you an appreciative kiss on the cheek.

"Just a little while..." you murmured, trying to keep your nervous antics down. However, your boyfriend noticed it almost immediately, causing his eyebrows to furrow.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to ask you about something," you answered as Porco nodded, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Alright, go ahead. You're starting to make me nervous!"

"We've been dating for about a year now, and we haven't talked about having kids yet," you got out, a silence following your words. Porco stared intently at you as you waited for any sort of reaction from him. Finally realizing that he wasn't going to say anything, you continued, "What I'm trying to say is that I want to have kids with you."

"And you wanted my opinion?" he clarified, watching as you nodded your head. "I mean, I could imagine having children with you. But, are you sure that you want them with me? I wouldn't say that I'm the fatherly type-"

"I beg to differ. You deeply care about people, and I think you would be a wonderful parent. Do you want kids?"

"Yeah, I would want kids with you. You need to be absolutely sure before we start trying, okay? Make sure that everything's okay with the doctor and all that shit"

"I know, babe..." you murmured, rolling your eyes before kissing him on the lips. You turned around to carefully pile the different foods on the plates.

"Come on, breakfast is ready."

Porco quietly nodded his head before reaching over to grab the plates from your hands and heading into the small dining room of your apartment.