Finding Out (Group 4)

Connie: (You both are 28)

"It must have been some bad food," you groaned out and sat back on the linoleum tiles, letting your hair fall over your face. Getting back on your shaky feet, you cleaned yourself up and changed from your nightclothes. Like it or not, you had to go to work... Your fiance, Connie, had already left for his job, right after you had a bout of sickness. You pulled your hair back in a low ponytail before grabbing your bag, stuffing your phone in your pocket.

---

As you were typing away on your computer, your phone buzzed with a notification. Expecting it to be a text from Connie, you merely glanced at it. However, it was something from your period tracker app to tell you you were late. You merely shrugged away the thought until it dawned on you thirty minutes later. That was probably why you were so sick....

As soon as you were left off from work, you headed over to the drugstore and purchased a box of pregnancy tests, hurrying off to the restroom. You patiently waited until the two lines finished forming.

"Good job, Connie. You got me pregnant..." you murmured under your breath before stuffing everything in your bag, opting to tell your fiance in person and not over the phone.

Ymir: (You both are 34)

You had been cheerfully chatting with your wife, who was stationed at the stove with a pot of spaghetti cooking. Your smile slowly faded as you moved to clutch at your mouth, shooting up from your chair and running towards the bathroom. Ymir swiftly turned off the stove and headed after you, pinning your hair back and stroking your back.

"Princess, do you need anything?" she murmured, moving to grab the mouthwash as you moved to sit on the bathroom floor. "Any water?"

"Yes, thank you..." you mumbled as Ymir tousled your hair affectionately and went off to do as she said she would.

As she handed the glass of water to you, she asked, "Anyway, what got you so nauseous?"

"Maybe the smell of the cooking food. There wasn't anything bad about it, but I just cannot stand the smell..."

"Hange was saying that could be a sign for pregnancy. Maybe we should schedule a meeting with them..." Ymir pulled out her phone and after a few minutes of talking, she looked back up with a slightly sour face. "They've got time when I have work, so you're gonna be alone."

"That's okay!" you exclaimed as the two of you looked down at your stomach. "As long as it's worth it~"

---

Hange was chattering away and cleaning off their glasses when the results finally loaded. They motioned for you to come closer before inspecting the screen, a big smile erupting on their face.

"Congrats! You and Ymir are going to be parents!" she exclaimed as your smile grew and you began to thank Hange profusely.

Sasha: (You both are 26)

"Urgh, this is absolute hell!" Sasha exclaimed as you held her brunette hair back from her face and rubbed her back comfortingly. The two of you had been eating lunch before your wife had shot up from the table with a sour look on her face, rushing off towards the bathroom with you quickly behind her.

"Maybe you ate a bit too much?" you tried before Sasha shook her head and rested her head back against your shoulder.

"Nah, I've eaten more than that and I've held it down-"

"Maybe it's just that you're getting older?" you tried as Sasha giggled lightly, clutching at her stomach. "For Christ's sake, (Y/n), I'm only 26! Hange probably did something when we were doing that testing the other day."

"When are we going to get that back?" you asked, moving to grab the mouthwash for the brunette as she mulled it over.

"Um, they had said that it would be some time tonight..." she murmured, giggling when you puffed out your cheeks. "I know that you have to go to work soon, too. That's a bummer, but I'll let you know the results when they come back! I mean, we've only been in the experiment for three months so I wouldn't expect positive, but we'll see~"

---

It had been thirty minutes after you had left for work, giving Sasha a quick and loving kiss, when her phone buzzed with a text from Hange. Sasha pulled out her phone to look at the attachment that they sent her. Her brown eyes widened when she realized that the results had come back positive. With a whoop, she threw her hands up in the air before delving into the rest of the information that Hange had provided her with.

Pieck: (You both are 25)

"I'm getting a bit heavier. I wonder why... I haven't put any more calories than usual in our meals," your fiance murmured, tucking her brown strand of hair behind her ear and tilting her head in curiosity. Having been changing your clothes for the date you two had planned, you looked over to find that she had gained five pounds over the span of a few days. You shrugged before wrapping a jacket around yourself, walking over to wrap your arms around the girl.

"It's not bad, though, you know?" you started to comfort before Pieck turned around to wrap her arms around your neck and peck you on the lips.

"I know! Who knows? I may have actually gotten pregnant~" she chirped before sadly smiling at you. "I mean, we've been trying for two years. Shouldn't it bear fruit soon?"

"There are more symptoms other than pregnancy..." you murmured as Pieck moved to cup your cheek and smiled encouragingly. "Alright, it may be that. We can buy you some pregnancy tests while you're out today."

"Okay~" she mewled before kissing you on the lips and rushing off to your shared bedroom, her light pink dress fluttering gracefully behind her.

---

Pieck had offered you a soft smile before closing the door to the washroom. Her smile fell as her determined eyes slid back down to the box of pregnancy tests. A minute passed before Pieck was waiting for the test to finish processing, tapping her heel against the tile floor. The test beeped and Pieck flipped it over, a calm smile spreading across her face when she realized she was pregnant. She rubbed her hand against her stomach, which was already beginning to show. Now, she had to tell you...