Telling Them (Group 2)

Jean: 

"Jean, I am going to kill you!" you exclaimed as he leaned in to take a bite of your chocolate bar. "I'll get you a chocolate bar later...!" 

"Just give me a little bite-" he started, brow creasing as you started to cry. "Hey, w-why are you crying?" 

In a rush, Jean encircled his arms around you. He moved to kiss your tears away as he only grew in confusion. 

"Why are you emotionally attached to a chocolate bar? Baby, are you stressed out?" Jean hurriedly tried his best to understand, watching as you took another bite of your food. 

"Just a bit..." you answered, flashing him a hard look. "Why can't you just let me eat in peace?" 

"F-fine!" Jean got out before moving out of the kitchen. A few minutes passed before he shakily called out your name. 

"What?" 

"Why is there a positive pregnancy test in the trash?" 

"Why are you snooping through the trash?" you shot back as you watched him walk back into the room hurriedly. He gathered you up in his arms and gave you a long kiss. A giggle left your lips as you wrapped your arms around his neck tightly. 

"So, you're actually pregnant?!" he exclaimed, watching as you nodded in answer. He quickly let go of you and pulled on his shoes. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Buying more chocolate!" he called over his shoulder as you shook your head in amusement. "I'll be right back! Love you!" 

Hange: 

From the first moment of discovery, Hange tried their very best to think of ways to reveal they were pregnant. However, it didn't help that they were almost always bedridden. This day, Hange had caught a fever and was trying their best to keep it down. From their research, they had learned that fevers could cause difficulties for the child. 

"Babe, calm down. It's just a simple fever," you soothed as you moved next to them in bed. "I'm done with my work so I'll just lay with you for a while, okay?" 

"I'm just worried about the baby..." Hange mumbled, delirious from the fever. 

"Baby?" you repeated as your eyebrows knitted. "Hange, do you have something to tell me?" 

The only response you got were the light snores coming from your spouse. Rolling your eyes, you leaned forward to peck their nose before curling up into them. 

--- 

Hange let out a defeated groan when you later revealed to them that you knew of their pregnancy. 

"Aww, that's so sad... I was planning something special for you!" they responded as your lips twisted into a smile. 

"You can do that reveal for our friends and family. Can you imagine how Levi's gonna react?" 

A laugh left Hange as they deepened their voice and said, "You're not letting that shitty brat around me. Hange, don't you dare make me their godfather." 

"Eh, we've always got poor Moblit," you replied as you looked over at Hange, who nodded their head in amusement. "I can't wait until our little baby is born. I love the both of you. I would have never guessed that I would have such a perfect life." 

"Same goes for me, and I wouldn't change any part," Hange replied before flopping back on the bed. "My energy is now used up, so I'm gonna take a little cat nap-" 

"I'll join when I'm done with work," you replied as you felt them move to hug you tightly. You pressed a kiss against their dark brown hair before making your way to your office. 

Erwin: 

Your relationship with Erwin was defined by small moments in a sea of boredom. You did find your husband's loyalty to his job endearing, but his work seemed to consume his entire life. You could never seem to find a moment where Erwin wasn't sleeping or bent over his desk. Though you knew he would be happy at the news of your pregnancy, you couldn't help but feel utterly alone. 

Taking one last look at the closed study door, you padded to your shared bedroom and curled up on the king-sized bed, pulling the thick blanket around yourself. Frustrated tears left your eyes as you began to fall asleep. It seemed like only a few minutes had passed before you were awoken by a warm hand stroking the back of your neck. 

"Let me sleep..." you mumbled, swatting away the hand. You let out a groan as lips were pressed up against your forehead. "Please just let me--" 

"I will, but I need to know why you're crying," your husband insisted as you looked up at his concerned expression. "I heard you crying in your sleep, and I need to know if you're doing alright." 

"I'm fine. I just haven't been able to spend as much time with you as I'd like," you answered, curling up into a tighter ball. 

Erwin's eyebrows creased in confusion before he replied, "If you don't mind me saying, it has always been like this, even before we got married. Why are you getting so emotional now?" 

"My hormones are just everywhere..." you softly replied as he let out a sound of acknowledgment. 

"You can always talk to me in the study if you get lonely. There's a comfy chair by the fire." 

"I don't want to bother you..." 

"If I ever thought that you bothered me, I wouldn't have married you," he responded before walking to the other side of the bed and getting in, spooning you. "I remember you asking for a pregnancy test exactly a week ago. What were the results?" 

"I didn't have the opportunity. I wanted to tell you when all of your attention was on me." 

"Well, you have the chance to do so now." 

"I took a few and the majority of them were positive," you confessed as you listened to his sharp intake of breath. "When you were working, I went to the doctor and they said that I'm about seven weeks along." 

"That would make sense..." Erwin softly mumbled before moving to kiss the top of your head.  "I'm very pleased with this news." 

You let out a soft laugh at his formality before moving to intertwine your fingers together. "I'm glad that you're happy, Erwin. I love you..." 

"I love you and the baby as well," was his immediate reply before stroking your stomach. "Now, try to go back to sleep. You need all of the energy you can." 

Reiner: 

You pulled the nightgown taut around your body to get a better look at your stomach. A knock on the door alerted you, causing you to jump slightly. 

"Yeah?" you called out, eyes glancing down at the positive test on the counter. 

"What were the results? You were in there for a while," Reiner called out, muffled by the door. 

You hesitated before opening the door, wishing that you could have made a big surprise for him. You held the pregnancy test behind your back and waited for him to hold out his hand. Once he caught sight of the positive test, his face broke into a grin and he moved to pull you into a tight hug. He dropped to his knees to kiss your stomach before getting up to grab his phone. 

"What are you doing?" you asked, watching as he dialed out your OBGYN's number. 

"Planning an appointment. I want to know how many weeks you are along in the pregnancy." 

"That's sweet of you. Why do I feel like you're going to keep better track of this pregnancy than I am?" 

"I might..." he jokingly responded before hitting the call button. As soon as he was finished, he gathered you up into his arms and pecked you on the lips lightly. "I love you and our child so much. Don't ever doubt that."