Finding Out (Group 1)

Eren: (The both of you are 24)

Your boyfriend's eyes widened when he heard retching from the bathroom. He had barely even taken his shoes off after a hard day at work, and he was battered with yet another tribulation. Smelling cooking food, the brunette hurried to shut off the stove before knocking against the locked bathroom door. His mind quickly racked for any kind of explanation of why you had gotten sick: the meal that the two of you had didn't make him nauseous. Could you have caught the flu?

"Hey, (Y/n)? You okay in there?" he worriedly asked as you groaned and shouted out that you were fine. "If you can, could you let me in?" Eren waited for a few tense minutes before the door's lock clicked and the door slowly opened to reveal your drained face. "You don't look so hot-"

"Oh, that makes me feel so much better!" you sarcastically shot back, feeling your stomach turn over again. Rushing back to the toilet, you felt Eren pull back your hair as you emptied your guts.

"It's probably just the flu," Eren tried as you laid down on the linoleum floor. His fingers curled through your hair as he recounted the last few days. "Your feet have also been killing you, right?"

You halfheartedly nodded before wiping her hand against your eyes as Eren got up to retrieve you some mouthwash. He handed it over to you before telling you that he was going to schedule an appointment with your doctor.

"That sounds okay to me...." you murmured before moving to your sink. Eren pressed his lips against your temple before hurrying off to do just that.

---

"Well, Miss (Y/l/n), the results came back negative," the doctor said, pushing his glasses up his nose and looking back up at you from his clipboard. "We would recommend that you go to your OBGYN..."

"Alright, thank you..." you murmured as the possibility of being pregnant settled into your mind.

As soon as you got back to the car, you told Eren about what the doctor had said and then pulled out your phone to call your OBGYN for an appointment, grateful when she offered to take you as soon as you came in.

"Didn't we use protection all of the time?" Eren questioned as he drove in the direction of the building.

You merely shrugged in response, your eyes fixed on the rolling hills outside. It had been two years since you had popped the question of kids to Eren, and you weren't exactly sure if you were absolutely prepared for them. The two of you were still stuck in an apartment, and you had recently been laid off from your own job.
A heavy sigh from Eren jolted you from your thoughts, causing you to glance over at his complicated expression. He probably couldn't even tell you how he felt. You shakily reached over to clutch at his hand, which he squeezed tightly. His eyes slitted as he focused on the road, mouth set in a firm line.

---

After endless questions and tests, it had been revealed to you that you were pregnant. Unlike what you thought it would have been like, your heart sank as you looked down at your flat stomach. The idea of having a growing child inside you seemed too alien to you. The real situation had not sunk in yet. The challenge of telling Eren loomed in the future, the only relief being that he would not be particularly angry at this revelation.

Mikasa: (You both are 35)

"Do you need to sit down again?" came Mikasa's hushed voice in your ear as you began to clutch at your side again. A tired smile came onto your lips as you shook your head.

"I don't want to ruin it for Ollie," you tried as your wife's lips turned down and her hand latched onto your free wrist. She gently pulled you over to a bench before motioning for the five-year-old boy to continue after his parents.