Asking About Kids (Group 4)

Connie:

"We are not having that many!" you exclaimed as your boyfriend showed off his household in the Sims. "Do you hear me, Connie?"

"Come on, sweetheart. It's not that many--"

"Five is a good many in my book! I'm not going through that pain five times!" you teasingly shot back, causing your boyfriend to erupt into laughter.

"The first pregnancy was triplets-"

"Even worse! I'll settle for only one in real life. Do you understand me, Connie Springer?"

"Alright, alright!"

Ymir:

Your wife pressed kisses to your neck as she dried off your wet hair with a soft pink towel. The two of you were now relaxing after a rowdy night out with a group of your friends.

"Stop, Ymir. That tickles~" you giggled, still a bit tipsy. Your wife had been one of the only ones that remained sober, surprisingly.

"Your wish is my command, princess," she responded, chuckling before giving you one final kiss before returning to the task at hand. "You should stop being so freaking beautiful... Jeez, marry me..."

"You already did, stupid!"

"How about we renew our vows?" she offered up before giving the top of your head a kiss. The freckled woman headed back to the bathroom as you leaned back against the many pillows on the bed. "Has your head started hurting yet?"

"Nope~" you responded before looking over at Ymir once she had left the bathroom, turning off the light in there. "You know? I do know something that comes after marriage!" Your smile left your face as you looked over at the wall. "Well, I dunno to be honest. Marco and Jean adopted little Christina, but they aren't married..."

"What?" Ymir questioned, brow creasing. "Are you saying that we should have kids?"

"Hey, you took the surprise away!"

"I would love to, darling. However, I think we should have a serious talk once you've sobered up. Tomorrow night, we can talk, okay?"

"Oki~"

Sasha:

You wanted to get back to your table as soon as possible. Of course, your girlfriend was doing something wholesome while you were paying for the food. You quickly thanked the person behind the counter before hurrying back to Sasha, who was bouncing a baby on her hip. She was talking excitedly to the mother as the child grabbed a lock of her chestnut hair.

"Careful, please, Jackson!" she laughed as her attention shifted to you. "Oh, hey pudding, you're back! This is my girlfriend, (Y/n). I've been telling you a lot about her! This is Evangeline, my coworker! Her little munchkin here would be Jackson. He's about seven months old, you know?"

A soft laugh left your lips as your girlfriend rattled on with introductions before passing Jackson over to you, making sure that it was okay beforehand.

"I never knew I wanted children, but I met little Jackson, and he really opened my eyes to the beauty of parenthood. At least without having to stay up all night long!" Sasha giggled before winking at Evangeline. "I've been trying to convince (Y/n) to have some children with me, you know?"

"I've already told you yes, Sash!" you shot back before handing the child back to his mother gently. "We've gotta be prepared~"

Pieck:

A soft giggle left your fiance's lips as she and her father carried on with the conversation at hand. She gently squeezed your hand as you laid your head on her shoulder, a bit tired out from the day.

"I promise you that (Y/n) is a lot more lively, Papa! You'll see tomorrow by breakfast time~"

"Well, it was lovely to meet her, even if she is a bit tuckered out..." her father, Stefan, teasingly responded as you opened your eyes slightly.

"You too, sir..." you mumbled as Pieck's fingers pushed your hair behind your ear and pecked your forehead.

"I'm glad that you got yourself a good person, Pieck. I was always worried that you wouldn't find anyone to settle down with since you were so committed to your work."

"She gives me a good break from it..." Pieck laughed lightly as she wrapped an arm around your leaning form. "(Y/n), baby, do you want to lie down?"

"Yes, please..." you answered as Pieck bid her father a good night and ushered you up to her room, preparing the two of you for bed.

---

You were woken up by lazy kisses from your fiance, which was now something completely normal to wake up to since the two of you had gotten together. You and Pieck got dressed before making your way down to breakfast. Pieck hurried into cooking, used to the morning routine as you tried your best to keep up. Stefan soon joined you in the kitchen, wheeling himself in on his wheelchair.

"Pieck, I can help," he offered as his daughter looked behind her shoulder and gave him a soft smile.

"I've got it~" she quickly answered before handing the pan over for you to place the food on the plate. You arranged the plates on the table before helping Pieck clean up the small mess. "Thank you very much, bean!" She kissed the side of your head before heading to the table.

The three of you talked over breakfast, you not fully waking up until Stefan asked you about grandchildren. You choked on your orange juice as Pieck turned red.

"We'll see!" you exclaimed as Pieck nodded in agreement, ducking her head.

"We need to get some money saved up and so on," Pieck answered before giggling softly. "Please just wait, Papa."