chapter twelve

note: i did, in fact, watch casino royale in order to get in the mood for writing this chapter lmao, for this reason, it's definitely a bit out there but oh well 

note #2: also, pay attention to the part where Neph explains the plan, because it will provide answers to many potential plot-holes that could arise lmao 

note #3: these are the outfits she'll be wearing in order, because i always like when authors include them and also because i suck at describing clothes (it's more of a personal rant so if you want to skip it go ahead lmao i'm just in a weirdly good mood and very excited about writing this and it's manifested into creating a lookbook) 

first morning, this ^ with a leather blazer to accommodate my ever-growing obsession with corsets 

poker game ^ (and yes, there will be one because i watched casino royale and i'm obsessed with the aesthetic) 

December 16th, 1978 - Athens 

Sirius woke up slowly, groaning slightly at the sun hitting his eyes directly as he nuzzled his face into the back of Nephera's neck as he hugged her from behind. After a few minutes of trying to fall right back asleep, he accepted his fate and gingerly removed his arm from around her, not wanting to wake her up just yet. 

He let his eyes trail across the room, having had no time to appreciate it in all its beauty last night. They weren't staying in the hotel Dumbledore had booked for them, mostly because it resembled a pigsty more than a hotel, and instead the couple had decided to move. Now, they were staying in one of the best hotels in the wizarding part of Athens, in a suite that had a full view of the Acropolis. 

On the floor, were multiple bags of clothes that the two had bought the second they arrived in the city, having had no time to pack due to their haste departure. They were all expensive, suits and dresses to fit their role as the snotty purebloods they would have to portray. 

Still, his eyes couldn't help but flicker back to his girlfriend's naked form on the bed, evidence of their activities last night. He figured he'd never get enough of looking at her, especially not when she was sleeping. She looked gentler, more human, and he hated that he had to wake her up.