Chapter 10

Liam’s POV:I hear the clattering of shoes on the road from the side of the yard when I’m in the feed room making up the evening feeds. It’s been at least an hour since Dean left with Spritzer and I don’t know how long since Sophie left but I’ve been getting worried about both of them, yes, even Dean- weirdly.

Going out to the main part of the yard I see Dean on Spritzer leading Foxy with my sister in his arms.

What is my first thought? Oh crap. What the hell are we going to do? Neither Mum nor Dad is home right now. Dad went out to get the feed from the suppliers and Mum is at work. And I certainly don’t know what to do. I walk slowly over to Dean more so I can prolong myself from seeing what state she’s in.

Sophie’s head is lulling around facing down and she looks limp in his arms and right now, I want to just freak out. Every thought in my head is just telling me to be on alert, to not do what I think because I’ll make everything ten times worse than they already are not that I think things can get any worse than they are. I didn’t go looking for my own sister and Dean realised that she was missing before I did and now he’s the one saving her, things can’t get any worse because they already are.

______________________________________________________________________

short chapter but hey, on the next one yey, i can think what to write now at least, thanks for reading voting commenting guys :)