Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I wake up with a start, a really horrible dream clouds my head along with what must be alcohol. I panic when I feel an arm around my waist and practically jump out of my skin and off the bed before I realise it's only Dean but still a guy.

I hurt all over from falling off and whatever else that happened but going by that dream I'm sure I already know what happened. I'm sore in places I shouldn't be and I did have that dream, the one where Louis forced me to do stuff with him and it was not a nice experience, dream or no dream.

Dean sitting up pulls me out of my thoughts. He shoves the covers off of him and stands up and holds his hands up in a surrendering sort of way.

"Sophie, what do you remember about last night?" is the first thing he says with a seriously serious tone of voice, for him it's a miracle that he managed to be that serious.

The party flashes through my head and then Louis doing things to me that he shouldn't have been doing and this time it's not what happened in the dream, it's real. It's actually real, he went there, I went there, not on purpose but I did. I hear what he said, all of those things he said to me, that I shouldn't be friends with Dean and that I wasn't worth it. That I never was and never will be and that I'm nothing to anyone and that I'm ugly, he slapped me every time he said I was ugly which was a lot of times. He made me feel weak and useless and not worth it. He made me feel sick to my core and weaker than I have ever felt. And scared, definitely scared.

"Sophie, what do you remember?" he insists standing up slowly as if not wanting to scare me.

I hate guys, you can never trust them and it's all a lie. Everything they say, all they want, is sex because they are sex crazed. Every single one of them. They don't change, none of them. They don't have any respect for us, for no-one of them.

Boys aren't what they like to think they are, they aren't who they say they are. None of them is exactly who they want to be, nobody is though.

"I... I can't, no, I can't deal with this." It comes out from my mouth before I can even think it through. "He raped me. He raped me and made me feel so bad, weak, scared, worthless..." I'm crying now and I know I'm crying but I can't help it. I'm on the ground, sitting and leaning my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands.

"Sophie, you can. You can deal with this. You are strong enough, you are not worthless." He says putting emphasis on the end. "You mean everything to me, everything. There's nobody else in the world I care about more than you. I don't even care about myself more than I care about you because everything that happens, everything I do is for you well other than skiving but you get my drift." He pauses to smirk a little at me; he's crouching down in front of me now. "I'm here for you if you want me to be, all you have to do is say the word."

"I need you." I simply say looking up to catch his big puppy eyes. "I want you here for me, thank you Dean." I say before leaning forward slowly, unsure than anything else before I hug him and he slowly hugs me back holding me close to him where I feel the safest, the only place I have ever felt truly and completely safe- in his arms.

 _________________________________________________________________________________________

thoughts please and votes thanks :)