Chapter 25

"Stop being a Poo Head Dean and give me a bit!" I moan trying to snatch the piece of pizza from him which is stretched up into the air, his long muscular arm holding it up as high as he can while he's laughing his head off at my weak attempts to get the pizza.

It's Sunday today, I've sorta camped out at his house since Wednesday because it's easier than trying to go home and get the shouting that is bound to come from Liam and my Dad. I did tell Dad I'm with Dean and he's starting to come around to the idea that Dean hasn't done anything wrong but Liam still has his grudge against him which isn't helping either of us.

"A Poo Head? Really no better come backs?" he smirks starting to bring his arm back down and flinging it up again when I try to reach it. I sort of land on him, on his chest, and take a sharp intake of air in an attempt to keep myself calm. Maybe it's the whole rape thing and hating guys or maybe it's the closeness I have with him because it certainly is making me nervous right now. I love being around him because he is such a laugh and maybe that is what my problem is.

"Come between a girl and their pizza then yeah, you're being a Poo Head." I smirk pulling away from him to sit on the sofa where I was practically on top of him but next to him.

"Oh I wouldn't want to do that now would I? I guess that's why I'm gonna do this." He flashes me a huge smirk, brown eyes dancing and light again, before he shoves the pizza into his mouth and taking a bit of the pizza.

"You didn't..." I moan with a fake pout before laughing a little at the face he pulls.

"Oh but I did." He grins back before holding it out to me to give me a bite; I take one before pushing his hand away. I was only fighting for the pizza because he took it. It was the last bit and he said I could have it but then changed him mind and took it therefore I needed to show him how to play nice in a sense.

"Oh you didn't! Now I get it!" he groans before stuffing the rest of his pizza into his mouth with a massive grin.

"Well if you didn't promise I wouldn't have fought for it." I grouch while putting the last bite of my own pizza into my mouth.

"Yeah, yeah. You just like getting the last piece of pizza!" he smirks nudging my shoulder with his.

"Darn, you got me." I moan clicking my fingers after I say darn with a fake annoyance covering my face.

"Yup, guess I'll have to beat you to it next time." He smirks before continuing with, "Want some popcorn?"

"You'll not beat me next time. And yeah, can't watch divergent without it." I smirk already knowing that's what he was going to pick- when does he ever not pick it anyway?

At least this is going to be a good way to end the weekend before I have to face the torture of school which will be just peachy but at least I get one more night of being cuddled up on the sofa with Dean.