Chapter 37

Liam's POV: "Soph?" I shout through the living towards the kitchen in hope that my little sister is giong to reply to me soon but when there's no answer it sets of a panic within me.

Lola's shoulder is brushing against my arm before I turn towards the stairs where she follows me up to the landing and then I turn to go into Sophie's room.

I go to speak but Lola is quickly putting a finger over my lips to keep me from speaking, her head having been around the door before I can even get a foot into the room.

Looking around the first thing I notice is how relaxed my sister looks, how peaceful she looks, how innocent her face is when she's asleep. She's totally sparked out with her arms around Dean's neck and shoulders and her head on his chest and her leg over his abs and going down at one side so she's wrapped around him with his arms around her waist holding her tightly to him.

"Aw their soo cute!" Lola whispers in an excited voice clutching my arm to pull me out of the room so we don't disturb them.

"I wouldn't go that far although I will say it will do both of them a load of good to get some sleep." I say wrapping my free arm around her and looking down into her perfect bright green eyes.

"Oh just coz it's your sister and the guy you hate, I'm telling you one thing, he loves her whether you like it or not and I might not know if he's told her yet or if he's even admitted it to himself but it's true and the sooner you accept that the sooner life will be better for all of us!" Lola says, okay so if there is one thing she's passionate about in life it's about giving her best friend the best life possible and to stick up for her as much as possible and somehow I don't think she's gonna drop it until I eventually accept Dean for who he is. God knows how long this has gone on for but it's been a good few years.

"Ok, I get it, you want me to like the guy and maybe over time I will but right now, I'm just glad he's been there for my sister when she's needed him and somehow if he loves her, I think he'll tell her when he's ready, it takes time to admit something like that, you know?" I say looking down at her as I lead her into my room and over to my bed.

"Yeah? Well maybe when it comes to them two there is no waiting. We all know Sophie's fallen hard for him and he still hasn't realised how he feels no matter what happens, nothing has made him realise it!" She says with a slight moan.

"All I'm saying is let them work it out for themselves like we had to, yeah?" I ask pulling her down so she's sitting down on my lap. "Hmm?"

"Yes, okay." she sighs with a slight frown on her eyebrows.

"Good, now, can we stop concentrating on my sister and start concentrating on us? Because it's a little distracting..." I say with a smile so she nods and gives me her breath taking smile that only I seem to manage to get.

"Yes sir." She smirks before wrapping an arm around my neck and her other hand going up to just under my shoulder on my chest so she can hold my top to pull me closer to her. I would kiss her but I don't want to push her, I know we kiss a lot but this moment seems to be leading onto something more and I don't want to make her think that she has to do anything so I leave it up to her.

She very quickly pushed her lips to mine, the pressure heavier than usual and so when I kiss her back she starts to pull my top up making me stiffen a little.

"Sorry..." she says pulling back from me to sit on the bed next to me looking like a little kid that's been told off.

"What? Lol, it's not what you think..." I start but she's looking at me with a confused face and it's enough to put me off from telling her incase she didn't want to go there in the first place.