Chapter Eight

''So I heard you and Hina-chan are having a little study date today.'' (Y/n) teased Takemichi as the two walked into the school building. Takemichi blushed and turned away while stuttering, causing the girl to laugh at him.
''A-ah yeah, I need some help in a few subjects so she offered to help me... But anywas, how do you know that?'' ''Hina and I had a sleepover during the weekend and she told me yesterday.''
''Didn't you have a date with Akkun on Saturday though?'' Takemichi asked in confusion while they walked up the stairs.
''I did,but afterwards I went to Hina's place...well not right aftter,but you get my point.'' The blond boy raised his eyebrow and stopped in his tracks, whish (Y/n) did too.
''Why did you stop?''
''What do you mean not right after? You are hiding something.''
''No! Why would you think that?!'' She asked in panic.
''You cheeks always turn red, now tell me the truth.'' Sighing, (Y/n) went to a nearby wall and leaned against it, Takemichi following her.
''Can you tell me what is going on?'' ''You remember when Draken-san and Mikey-kun took us out of school earlier?'' Takemichi nodded his head and (Y/n) continued speaking, ''Well he invited me to meet the captains and vice captains of Toman...and I did on Saturday after my hangout with Akkun.''
''Alone?! You went alone?!'' Takemichi asked in shock as the other students stared at them, some in annoyance some from curiosity, but one glare from (Y/n) was enough to make them continue minding their own business. ''Yes I did, but you don't have to yell it out for everyone to hear.''
''R-right, but still maybe you shouldn't have gone alone...did anything happen?''
''Nothing really, it was mundane, they seem like nice guys.''
''So will you join the gang then?'' Takemichi asked in worry.
'This isn't good, what if this brings her future self into more trouble than needed... But, if she joined Toman now...would she get hurt in the future? Surely they wouldn't hurt someone who is or was in their gang...' Takemichi was deep in his thooughts that he didn't hear (Y/n) calling his name.
Sighing, she shook his shoulders which seemed to do the trick. ''H-huh?!''
''You were spacing out, anyways as I said I didn't decide anything yet, it has been bothering me since last night. I know that joining Toman can be dangerous,but it does sound exciting too...'' Takemichi stared at her as they walked to class, unsure what to do with the current situation.
'This isn't good, if only I know who the real culprit behind the attack was. Mikey doesn't seem like a guy who would want problems inside his own gang or who would hurt innocent civilians... And I still don't know where to find that Kisaki guy.'

He sighed as they reached their classroom, only to find a few of their classmates whispering and giggling. ''Nee (Y/n)-san,you seem to be a eye catcher as usual.'' One of the girls commented.
''What?'' She asked in confusion.
''Tell us who it is this time, Tanaka-senpai seems to have more competition these days, can we know who it is now?''
''What? I really don't understand what you two mean.'' Takemichi walked past them to look into the classroom to look for a clue, but he didn't have to search for too long as he noticed a out of place object on his best friend's desk.
''(Y/n)-chan,I think they mean that.'' He called her inside. Walking into the classroom she looked at her desk in surprise at the unfamiliar object.
''A bouquet?''Her friend muttered as they walked to her desk.
''It's not any flowers either,'' (Y/n) added as she picked it up to inspect it, ''these are pink camellias, you know they are my favourites. I wonder who could have bought them?'' She muttered while looking for a clue on who the sender was.
''Maybe someone close, after all they knew these were your favourites.'' Takemichi said, hoping it wasn't some stranger who was following her.
''(Y/n) tells everyone about those stupid flowers,somebody probably heard her talking about it.'' One of the guys added while laughing. (Y/n) didn't hear his comment, since she was busy inspecting the flowers as Takemichi turned to face the guy. ''Yeah, don't you have anything else to talk about except those stupid flowers.''
''Probably not, the only thing helping her out are her looks.'' Takemichi walked over the three guys with a glare and slammed his fist against the table,which seemed to shut them up, they backed away as Takemichi glared at them.
''Want to repeat that?''
''N-no...we were just joking.''
''Y-yeah!''
''Your jokes are as lame as you two.'' Takemichi told them as Akkun and the rest walked into the classroom, confused by the whole atmosphere. ''Why is the classroom so tense? Did something happen?'' Yamagishi asked , heading to where Takemichi was.
''Ah...forget it, I dealt with it.''
''(Y/n), why are you holding flowers of all things?'' Makoto asked as the girl walked over to the group, Akkun staring at the flowers more intensely. ''I don't know, someone left them on my desk. I sadly can't find who the sender is, only the name of the flower shop it came from.''
''So, can you call them and ask. Do flower shops usually keep track of customers?'' Takuya asked.
''Well the one I work at doesn't. And I am not sure if this one does either, but it is a high profiled one in Roppongi, there might be a chance they do.''
''High profiled?'' Akkun asked and (Y/n) nodded.
''Yes, its called Le Vésuve* it's a famous one and expenssive at that.'' ''Huh? Someone went there to buy you flowers and didn't even leave their name?'' Takemichi asked, confused by the whole situation. ''Seems like it...''
''Everyone sit down.'' Their heard their teacher walk in and did as told. (Y/n) put the flowers in her bag, deciding to worry about them later.
'I hope it's nobody who will play a big role in the future events.' Takemichi thought while glancing at the bag from time to time. Akkun wa meanwhile sitting a few rows behind them, fist clenching.
'First those Toman bosses and now an annoymous person... Is it too much from me to ask for (Y/n) to be only mine? I hope none of the other Toman members she met took interest in her.'