A/N (Important Ig)

Hi, this is the Author and I just wanted to say smth before I continue with the story:
1st Thank u all again for reading the story, I am sorry if the pacing is too slow, I just want to make sure to explain some things in chapters better to not cause confusion later on and to give Y/n more of a personality and life outside of Toman and co. If that makes sense.
2nd This is smth that is bothering me a little, and I wanted to say this before we start approaching the chapters where Kisaki will be more and more mentioned.
Now I know a big portion of the fandom dislikes him, which I understand, personally I am pretty neutral as of right now with him.
That being said, I will not tolerate anyone writing mean and problematic things to the people that like him and want to comment abt him in a more positive way I guess. If I see anyone write smth mean spirited I will report the comments, I really don't want the account or this story, which is meant for entertainment, to cause someone discomfort.
Be mindful, even if u meant it as a joke, not everyone will view it as such.
I just wanted to write this since some of my personal friends on here got shit in their messages and under their comments when they wrote smth nice about him or any of the antagonists in the story. Also, sadly I am on twitter and see unneeded vile shit for no reason.
Thankfully the core audience of the story is so far very respectful, and I thank u for that.
Again, if u do not like a character,it's fine, but don't be vile to the people who do like them, unless they say problematic things, that's a different story.

Anyways, sorry for the random a/n, I just wanted to get this off of my chest for a few days now.
I will try to finish this chapter by tonight, it will be pretty long and I will have to edit it a little.
Take care everyone, have a nice day/night💗💗💗