Chapter Fourty-Four

The TR theorists trying to explain how Wakui shitting in 2007 predicted someone's death:

'I want to end it all...' (Y/n) groaned as she tried to understand the task her math teacher gave the class, but he explained it so bad, that the only thing understood was the subtraction of the problem.
"I should have stayed in bed..." (Y/n) groaned as the bell rang, giving a sign to the students that they are free to go home. (Y/n) stayed behind for a while, taking her time to pack up her things and rest for a few minutes before it was time to go to work.
'My stomach feels like crap too. Why am I so anxious all of a sudden?'
"(Y/n), can we talk?" Lifting her head up, (Y/n) saw Takemichi standing in front of her.
More dread filled her gut and she gulped as Takemichi stared at her. "Did you need something?" She asked straightforwardly, the boy visibly flinching at the unfamiliar sound of her voice.
"I need to talk about us...and whatever is going on..."
Takemichi sighed as he pulled the chair closer to her desk, and never before did (Y/n) feel her heart quicken like today.
"There is nothing to talk about. You have clearly picked who you prefer to hang out with. I tried to initiate a conversation for weeks now, but was left ignored. Now that you want it, I don't. Please just leave me alone."
(Y/n) got up from her seat and was about to walk away from her seat, but Takemichi grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into a hug. Widening her eyes, (Y/n) felt the faux blonde tighten it, but she never returned the hug.
"I am sorry. I am like this because... because I want to prevent losing you! I... Chifuyu and I are doing all of this so I won't have to watch you get burried again..." Takemichi's body started shaking and tears started streaming down his face as the scenes from her funeral started playing over and over in his head. "W-what are you even talking about?! Speak clearly!" (Y/n) pulled away and looked at the blonde in confusion.
'Burry me? Is he insane?'
"I am a time leaper, ok?!" Takemichi yelled out, causing (Y/n) to back away.
"I... I am from a time where you died! You were killed by the future version of today's Toman! Kisaki Tetta was the one who killed you and I am over here trying to prevent it!" (Y/n) started backing more and more away, thinking that Takemichi had gone completely nuts.
'Time leaper? What even- Did he hit his head or something?'
"Please! I know it's hard to believe, and I understand you hate me for how I treated you the past few weeks, but please believe me that I care for you. Please, I am trying to make sure you have a long future..." Takemichi cried more, and (Y/n) felt more than unnerved.
"You are talking insane talk right now. You? From the future? Both you and Chifuyu have lost it!" (Y/n) yelled back as she opened the door of the classroom.
"If you want to end things, say it! Don't speak this nonsense!"
With that, (Y/n) ran off towards the door, clutching her bag closer to herself, leaving a devastated Takemichi behind.
'Fuck! I should have kept quiet! Now I lost her completely!'
"(Y/n)!" He ran after her and tried to catch up, but sadly, she was far too long gone for him to find her.
"Fuck fuck fuck...(Y/n)..."

Gasping for air, (Y/n) leaned against the wall of a building, the snow slowly falling down being her own source to cool herself down.
"Time leaper... I will die? And Kisaki is responsible? What is even going on?"
She shivered and hugged herself, cursing when she realized she forgot her jacket in school. Shaking her head, (Y/n) started walking down the road, looking at the buildings, trying to figure out where she was.
"Damn it...in the panic I didn't even notice where I ran off..."
"Where to? Where to? If only I could figure out the way to the shop..." "Well well well...looks like the kitten came alone at the end."
(Y/n) shivered as she heard the familiar voice and slowly turned around to see a smirking Kokonoi looking down at her.
Sending him a weak glare, (Y/n) turned around and started walking away, but the black haired boy was quick to follow.
"Hey now, that's not the proper way to act! Especially when people want to talk to you!''
Kokonoi laughed as he pulled her closer by the shoulder, then bending down to whisper something into her ear.
''Were you raised in a barn or something? You are just as rude as that friend of yours, Hakkai. Both rude and-''
Kokonoi was cut off by (Y/n) grabbing the hand that was holding her and flipping him over the shoulder, causing him to slam on the ground. The black haired boy looked at (Y/n) in shock as the said girl kept glaring at him, so much so that tears started gathering in her eyes.
''Don't talk bad about my friends you clearly have no clue about. And if you are such a big shot, go tell that to Hakkai, not me. Talking about manners when you yourself can't behave. Like a dog.''
(Y/n) yelled at him as she walked off. Kokonoi sat up on the ground as a blush covered his shocked face.
'That was...unexpected... But cool as well! I like strong women!'
''Oi Kokonoi, why are you on the ground, it's snowing.'' Inupi commented as he walked over to his friend, confused as to what had happened.
''That girl...just walked by?'' The black haired boy said as he pointed at the direction (Y/n) walked by, still red faced and wide eyed.
''Huh? Which girl?'' Inupi raised an eyebrow.
''The one boss wants us to get.'' Inupi's eyes widened and he picked the black haired boy up, who was still in a trance like state.
''And you didn't try to stop her?! This is our chance to get her and get boss off of our back over this!''
Inupi yelled as he started shaking Kokonoi, furious that he let this slip by.
''I...I did...but...''
''But what?!'' Inupi yelled as he let Kokonoi go, but he just shook his head.
''Nothing! She can't be that far off! I have an idea!'' The blonde shook his head and ran after the other, annoyed at the inconvinience he ran into.
'Where was the idea literal minutes ago?!'
'Wonder if I can get her to slam me like that as well...Maybe stepping on me would feel nice too.'
Inupi watched in confusion as Kokonoi's blush got redder, wondering if he should ask or keep quiet.