Chapter Eighteen

"Shit the cops are here!" One of the boys yelled as the sirens became louder and louder.
"We need to get out of here!" They let go of Yamagishi and Takuya and started running away, leaving a unconscious Kiyomasa behind.
"What about Kiyomasa-san?!"
"Forget him!"
'Did they seriously leave him behind?' (Y/n) wondered as she watched them run away with a dumbfounded expression.
"Draken-san... We should get you to the ambulance."
The boy looked down at (Y/n) and nodded his head.
"Takemichi, I will go with him, will the rest of you be able to handle yourselves?"
The boys looked at each other for a second and nodded their heads.
"I can come with you, if you want." Makoto offered, but (Y/n) shook her head.
"No thank you, I can still stand and walk... Come on Draken-san."
"Alright..." The blonde said, clutching his wound as they walked towards the direction of the ambulance.
"Say... Are (Y/n)-chan and that Draken guy close friends?" Yamagishi asked while staring at their figures.
"Uhmmm not that I know- Akkun are you alright?!" Takemichi asked in worry as he noticed the glare on his friend's face.
"Takemichi... Where did (Y/n)-chan get that injury from?"
"I wasn't there when it happened, but based on what I know a boy tried hit Draken-kun and (Y/n)-chan pushed him away-"
"So it was his fault?!" Takuya asked, but Takemichi shook his head.
"No no,of course not! Listen ask (Y/n)-chan about that, I can't give you any useful information anyways."
The four nodded their heads and decided to help Takemichi get to the paramedics too.

"You really don't have carry me... I am sure it will make you more fatigue..." Draken said as he was being carried by the girl on her back again.
"I am...fine... You nearly passed out now... You are in no condition to be walking..." (Y/n) said, fighting the urge to not close her eyes, the energy leaving her body slowly.
'I need to get there on time... Fast... I can't let Draken-san die!'
She started walking faster, smiling as she heard the sirens grow louder and louder.
"Why are you like this?" Draken asked all of a sudden.
"Like what?"
"This... You put others before yourself too much, even now."
"I... I just don't want people I see trust worthy and close to me to leave without me trying to stop it..." (Y/n) sighed, looking down at the ground.
Draken kept silent after it, just enjoying the silence between the two.
"They are over there! (Y/n)-chan!" Hinata's voice was heard.
Looking up, the girl sighed in relief as she noticed the paramedics following her and Emma.
"Everything will be alright now. Draken-san you will get the needed help now!" (Y/n) smiled, tears of relief streaming down her face.
"Yes he will... You can let go of him now." Emma glared at the girl, which didn't go unnoticed by Draken or Hinata.
"Emma, she is trying to save him." Hinata said, watching as the paramedics took Draken to the bed and one started checking her head injury.
"The wounds look pretty serious. You will have to come with us to check them and wrap them up. You can come along with your friend-"
"What? Only close friends or family members are allowed in the ambulance car." Emma protested as the others looked at her.
"So?" Draken asked, not seeing the issue.
"(Y/n) is neither of those. I think I should come with Draken since I have known-"
"I am fine with (Y/n) coming with me. We are close friends after all and she needs medical attention too." Draken said, shocking the blonde girl as the paramedics nodded their heads and escorted the two to the ambulance. The two girls followed closely behind.
"Listen Emma, I don't know what your issue is, but leave (Y/n) alone." Hinata warned the girl, who glared at her, not saying anything in return.
'This whore is turning everyone against me!'

Back near the temple, the fight already calmed down. Most of Moebius were taken down and some Toman members were unconscious.
"I am beat..." Mitsuya muttered, exhausted from the fight.
"Hey! We are done over here!" Smiley yelled as he, Muto and Baji approached the boy.
"Apparently, he hurt his leg." My to said while supporting Smiley.
"Hey, where is Mikey?" Mitsuya asked as Baji pointed towards the right.
"Over there." They looked at their friend and leader who was having a stand off with Hanma.
"Huh? Where did (Y/n) go?" Mitsuya asked, noticing the girl's absence.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Baji asked, looking around for the (h/c) girl, only to find her really missing.
"Hey! Souya!" Smiley yelled at his brother who was a little farther away.
"What?"
"Did you see where (Y/n)-chan went?! We can't find her!" Smiley asked in worry.
Angry looked a little concerned now too.
"No, I didn't see her since the fight started!"
"Shit! Where could she have gone?!"
"Relax Baji, she can't be far away from here." Muto said calmly.
"Besides, anywhere is safer than here."
"Are you two talking about that girl with the head injury?" One of the Toman members asked, approaching the captains.
"Yeah, if you know something better say it now, shitface!" Smiley said, his grin growing wider, scaring the member a little.
"W-well... I saw her carry a wounded Draken-san away from here-"
"When was that?!" Mitsuya asked next.
"Maybe... 30 minutes into the fight... That other blonde boy was walking next to her... Kind of strange he would let his injured friend do all the physical work..." The boy mumbled, not noticing the glare on Baji's face.
"Hanagaki... I told you he was useless in protecting her!"
Mitsuya sighed and nodded his head, not liking that he was wrong.
"Whatever, now we can't change much. We can hope both her and Draken-san are alright." Muto added as he looked over at Mikey again.
"Yeah and if not, I will gladly use that Hanagaki guy as a punching bag later!" Smiley laughed as the rest agreed.