AN

So, apparently, I need to say a word or two bcs I wasn't aware I had pro-Israelis and 'neutral' people in my following or who read my stories. My language might be harsh, but I am past the point of caring:

1.) What I posted about wasn't political in any way. It was just a fundraiser for an innocent person and her family who are in dire need of help. If that's what makes you mad, you need some self reflection.

2.) I am not and never was an anti-semit in my whole 23 years of living, and I most certainly was not when I posted the gofundme link. Stop fucking saying what Israel is doing has anything to do with Judaism.

3.) Sending me nasty messages won't change the fact that Israel is a terrorist state and what they are doing is breaching the Geneva convention. And, the only reason they keep getting away with it is bcs America and the rest of the Western world is coddling Israel like its people shit out gold and diamonds every day.

4.) I can't believe I have to say this, I am not giving my support to Palestine because they are Muslim and I am as well. I am not Muslim anymore, I do believe there is a God, but I am not part of Islam anymore because of shit that happened to me in the past. And, I don't see why you have to be Muslim to support Palestinians, it's basic human decency. Most people here,in my country who sheltered Jews during WW2 were Muslim and Christian people, so Idk what sort of substances you are on.

5.) 'You shouldn't talk about stuff like that in fanfic books'???? These are my books I write for free! If I want to, I will start writing stuff in gibberish. Idk what sort of right you have to tell me what I can and can't write on it.

6.) And finally, no I am not neutral on this matter. The rest of the world kept its mouth shut, and claimed neutrality while they took our ammunitions away and watched as a genocide happened in my country during the 90s. While I am neutral on most things, I am not neutral on stuff like this.

Anyway, this was all I wanted to say. I don't care if someone is mad at me or will unfollow or stop reading my stories, I just want the trash to take itself out. As I said, my language is harsher, and I usually don't speak like this to anyone, but I am pissed off at the moment.

Stay safe the rest of you and have a great day/night. Appreciate the little things in life that you have, and give your parents/ caretakers or any loved one a hug. Cherish the moments you have with them. I will get back into writing in a bit, I just need to rest for a few days after my finals🩷