Chapter Seventeen

"Shit...damn it..." (Y/n) muttered as she pressed the cloths harder onto Draken's wound, looking at his pained expression from time to time.
"DRAKEN! (Y/N)!" Takemichi yelled kneeling down next the boy's head, panicking and calling out for Mikey who was a little farther away.
"Takemitchy...what happened with Ken-chin?!" The boy yelled while knocking other gang members out.
"Draken-kun...he... He has been stabbed!" Takemichi yelled back, tears streaming down his face.
Mikey froze in his spot, now able to see the trio a little better and started walking their way.
"Move away, jackasses!" He yelled, trying to reach the three,but it was hard from the Moebius members who had him surrounded.
Out of nowhere, he got pulled by the collar of his shirt and thrown in the air, but luckily landed on his feet in time.
"Hanma!" He yeller in rage as the taller laughed.
"Found you...Mikey!"
The two started their fight with kicks and punches being thrown.
Mikey was sending worried glances Draken and (Y/n)'s way from time to time.
'Great... Ken-chin... I need to save him, I can't lose him too and (Y/n)... She looks so distraught and scared...' He glowred a little as he punched Hanma in the face, drawing blood from his lips, but the taller still didn't back down.

'It's over...it's all over... Draken is dead...' The blonde boy thought, crying harder as he watched the taller boy's unconscious form.
"Takemichi... Takemichi?!" (Y/n) yelled, catching the boy's attention.
"H-huh?"
"We need to get Draken-san to a hospital! And we need to do that now!" She said, gripping the said boy's hand tighter.
"W-what?! He is still alive?!" Takemichi asked, hope filling his eyes as the girl nodded her head.
"He is... His pulse is weak, but still there! Please we need to hurry up!"
"A-ah..."
"Takemitchy!" They heard Mikey yell and turned to look at him fighting Hanma.
"Take care of Ken-chin and (Y/n)-chin for me!" He glared at the boy as he punched Hanma in the face.
"M-me?!" The faux blonde asked.
Just in that moment, Draken started caughing up blood.
"Shit!" (Y/n) yelled,wiping the blood off of his mouth.
"We need to go now! Draken-san, everything will be alright!" (Y/n) said as she got up from the ground along with Takemichi.
"What are you doing?" He asked, watching his friend put Draken on her back.
"I have to carry him there, he is in no condition to walk alone. Come on, Mikey-kun and the rest have it all under control."
"I can carry him instead, you have your head injury to worry about."
"Not now Takemichi! The head injury is nothing compared to this! Come on now, we can't waste our time!"
She yelled, not that she was mad at her friend, just frustrated with the whole situation.
Takemichi kept silent as he followed her,too stunned with the yell.
'She...she never yelled like that before... Is it because it's Draken?' Pushing away the thoughts, he followed them silently, looking out for possible danger.
"Are you sure he isn't too heavy?" Takemichi asked and (Y/n) shook her head.
"I am used to carrying you and Takuya after fights, nothing new to me."
The two were now a little farther away from the fight and walking down the peaceful streets of a neighbourhood.
'We will save you Draken-san... Don't worry!' (Y/n) thought as she saw the boy cough up blood.
"Draken-kun?! This isn't good..." Takemichi said on worry and stopped in his tracks as he heard Hinata and Emma calling his name from behind him.
"Hinata? Hinata call an ambulance!" (Y/n) yelled, turning around to face the two girls.
"Ah yes!" The short haired girl nodded and took out her phone. Emma was standing next to her, watching in sadness and rage the (h/c) girl.
"They said they are on the way! I told them our location!" Hinata told (Y/n) as she helped her put Draken down on the ground.
"Thank God..." She muttered, holding Draken's head while pressing onto the wound again.

"Will he be alright?" Hinata asked as she, Emma and Takemichi observed the duo.
"I hope so..."
"What do you mean 'Hope so'?!" Emma yelled, surprising (Y/n).
"Umm I can't tell it right now Emma-san. If the ambulance-"
"Shut up shut up already, you stupid bitch!" Emma yelled again, walking closer to her.
"Emma, stop now." Hinata warned, glaring at the blonde, but she got ignored.
"Emma-san I understand your rage but-"
"I told you to shut up! You come into my-our life and think you can change up the dynamic?! Who do you think you are?! And now you pretend to care, after he is on the edge of dying?!"
(Y/n) looked at the blonde girl in confusion, not understanding why she was mad at her.
"Listen, we are all exhausted and shaken up. Emma-san I fail to see what you want to tell me, collect your thoughts first and then say them. Your yelling is not helping us right now."
(Y/n) tried to stay calm, both Takemichi and Hinata could see she was struggling to not lash out.
"Emma-san she is right-"
"I said shut up! This is all her fault! Why didn't you watch out over him better?! Why?!" Emma yelled, taking out the phone (Y/n) gave her and threw is at her injured head.
"(Y/n)!" Takemichi yelled, running over to her as Hinata walked over to Emma.
"Are you alright?" Takemichi asked as the girl nodded.
"Y-yes... I might just need stitches..." She muttered, holding onto the new bleeding wound.
"Shut up already!" They turned to look at the two girls, surprised from the yell.
"Hinata/Hina?!" The two yelled as they saw Emma looking at Hinata with a stunned expression.
"Hinata?"
"Why are you going after (Y/n)?! She isn't the one who injured him! She is trying her best to make the wound stop bleeding and carried him all the way here, with a head injury at that!" Hinata glared, pointing at the bleeding girl.
"You have done nothing so far but complained and cried, which I'd be fine with of you didn't attack (Y/n) for no reason! Get it together!" Hinata's words shut the girl completely up, she watched the girl walk away from her and to where the trio was.
"Hinata..."
"Not now."
"Hinata... You did call an ambulance, right?" (Y/n) asked softly as the girl smiled and nodded.
"Yes, but they said it will be harder to reach us since the streets are crowded from the festival."
"What?!"
"I should have continued carrying him..." (Y/n) muttered, now more worried than she already was.
'What is the deal with her?' Emma thought, glaring harder at the (h/c) girl.
'He already loves her, why is she trying so hard around him?'
"Huh?" Takemichi got up as he noticed Kiyomasa and his group walking their way.
"Why are they not helping Mikey-kun and the rest out?" (Y/n) wondered as she saw the familiar uniforms.
"Who is he? Do you two know him?" Hinata asked her friend.
"You could say that... That's Kiyomasa-san, he is in Toman too. Takemichi and him had a little... Misunderstanding I guess..." (Y/n) explained, not wanting to go into details now.