Chapter Sixty-Three

Izana:Repeat after me, I
(Y/n): I
Izana: Za
(Y/n): Za
Izana: Na
(Y/n): Na
Izana: Izana
(Y/n): Izana!
Izana: Great, now repeat that without my help!
(Y/n): KAKUCHO!

Kakucho kept on grinning as (Y/n) gently punched his chest, what were quiet sobs turned into full on bawling on her side, a mix of anger and happiness taking ove the girl as she stared up at the boy.
While she was angry over the worry he caused her over the years and a new wave of anger hit her when she stared at the scar, the happiness she felt when looking at him, knowing he was alive and well, with her, overweighted all of it.
''I was worried about you! You left without a trace after our 2nd year...and..and..I am too emotional right now to even think clearly!''
(Y/n) exclaimed as Kakucho took her fists into his hands and gently kissed them, smiling when he noted the bright, red blush on her face.
''Sorry, it took me a long while to sort stuff out for myself... But I am back now, and ready to be in your life again. I know it will be hard and awkward at first, but I really want for things to be the way they used to.''
Kakucho confessed, causing (Y/n) to cry even more as she nodded, hugging the boy tightly right after. ''Of course I want you back... I never forgot about you, and all I ever wished for was seeing you again. I really cherished the times we spent together, even went as far as trying to find someone to project my emotions onto...''
(Y/n) admitted as she let go of the boy, looking to the side, too embarrassed to look at him.
''But it never worked, I could never love anyone the way I love you.'' Kakucho's heart started beating faster and he couldn't help the grin that made its way onto his face at those words, although he was mad that she didn't remeber him all those years ago, he was happy to know that she loved him just as much as he loved her.
''I am happy to hear that, I love you too and wanted to know...if we can continue where we left off?''
''Do you mean the 'relationship', if you can call it that?''
(Y/n) asked with a red face, playing with her (h/c) hair as a form of distraction.
Kakucho smiled at the reaction and pulled her face up by the chin, so that she was looking at him directly. ''Well, how about we make it an official one?''
He offered as (Y/n)'s eyes widened and a smile formed on her face. ''Yes! Yes, of course I want to!''
The black haired boy nodded his head and kissed her on the nose, he let go of her face and tokk her hand into his.
''Great then, let me take you on a bike ride around Tokyo. I feel like we have to catch up on a lot.''
''Uh-uh one of the things you need to enlighten me on is this uniform. 'Tenjiku'?''
(Y/n) asked as she squeezed his hand tightly, the boy smiling nervously. ''It's a gang I am in. I will tell you a lot more, but let's get out of here first.''
''Sure!'' (Y/n) cheered.
Although she was worried how it will turn out her dating a memebr of a different gang, she didn't care enough to say 'no' to Kakucho. Toman to her was like a family, but Kakucho..always made her feel safe and secure, and she was ready to risk being kicked out of Toman for him.
'I waited for so long to see him again. I am not going to lose him over some dumb gang rules and crap. And if Baji or Mikey do try to say something..well, some serious matters will take place.'
(Y/n) thought to herself, hugging Kakucho's arm tightly.

''Such a nice view! I never knew how pretty Shibuya looked on top of these hills at night!''
(Y/n) cheered as she got off of Kakucho's bike to look at the ward, the boy smiling and blushing at her actions.
''Cute~ I almost forgot how adorable you are when you get excited.''
The boy commented, playing with her hair a little.
''Don't say it so casually!''
The girl said, blushing even more as the boy laughed.
''It's the truth tho!''
Kakucho added as they both looked down at the bright lights of the busy ward, the boy hugging her closer to him as the wind started to pick up.
''I heard...you joined Toman. I never expected you to join a gang of all things. Are you happy with them?'' Kakucho started, sending a few glances (Y/n)'s way.
''I guess...and as for joining...I mainly joined because I wanted to make sure Takemichi was ok, but now, I kinda regret it? The captains and vice-captains are all nice, don't get me wrong... but it had been bugging me for a few weeks...''
(Y/n) admitted, happy to finally have let this one out. Lately she had been thinking about leaving, and just staying in close contact as friends, and now since Kakucho came back, and him being in a rival gang...
'One thing I know is that it is off the list that I will hurt Kakucho in case Toman and his gang do have a brawl.'
The black haired boy hummed, resting his chin on her head. ''Well...if you don't feel comfortable in there anymore,just leave. Go up to your boss and tell him as it is, if it becomes an issue, just tell me.'' Kakucho said, honestly hoping she would leave Toman, not only because of the possible war with Tenjiku that is being prepeared, but also to keep her safe from future conflicts.
''What about you? Are you fine with this Tenjiku gang? Also, where did you get that scar?''
(Y/n) turned around and started tracing his scar, feeling all sorts of anger take over her body when thinking who could have done it to him. Kakucho took her hand in his and placed it on his cheek.
''I got it years ago...back when my parents and I went to a vecation, there was a car crash and... they both died, I survived but this ugly scar is still there...''
(Y/n)'s eyes widened, finally understanding why he never came back, guilt slowly taking over her body, realizing all this anger was misplaced.
''That's why I never came back...'' Kakucho spoke up again, smiling sadly.
''I was placed into a foster home and well...have been living along with a friend for a while, he is the boss of the gang.''
(Y/n) nodded slowly, back to tracing his scar as the boy blushed more.
''Your scar isn't ugly, I like it, so don't think badly about it.''
''I-thank you...''
After that, silence took over for a few moments.
''We should get going. It's getting late and I don't want you to miss out on sleep.'' Kakucho said, pulling (Y/n) towards his bike, the girl pouting a little.
''Can't we stay a little longer? I really want to be with you at the moment.'' The black haired boy stopped for a moment, looking at her as an idea hit him.
''How about we go out on a date tomorrow? Our first, official one.'' He offered, as (Y/n) climbed on the bike.
''Sure! I will be free after 15 o'clock! We can meet up at the playground again.''
She suggested, already excited for tomorrow.
''It's a plan.'' Kakucho said, driving off, grinning as he felt (Y/n)'s hold around him tighten.