Chapter Eighty-nine

Yn when Takeomi was tasked to watch over her once: How long do you have to live again?
Takeomi: Why are you like this?

The same night, (Y/n) was laying in the bedroom Wakasa gave her for when she stays over. And while the older was sound asleep on the couch with some show playing in the background, (Y/n) wasn't as sleepy or relaxed as he was. She was far from it. What Takemichi had told her was still replaying in her head. Why would South go after Izana and Kakucho?
'This makes no sense... both of them just got released, as far as Kisaki told me. They don't have a gang anymore. And even if they did, why would South attack them? His targets are Kanto Manji and Brahman.' Sighing, she decided to phone up the one person who could help her out in finding him.
'Pick up. Pick up.' She chanted to herself as she waited for Kisaki to pick up.
'I know you may not want me anymore, Kakucho. But I will protect you.'

"South? You want me to figure out where he is?" Kisaki asked as her rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Of all the requests (Y/n) made, this one was an out of pocket one.
"Yeah! It's really important. I need you to find out where he is currently." (Y/n) said from the other line. The blonde boy was a little skeptical by her request. (Y/n) usually tasked him to find business partners or find recruit new members for Brahman, but another gang leader?
'Well, I can't tell her no.' Kisaki held back a groan and spoke up.
"You will have the requested information by tomorrow night." Kisaki finally spoke up, earning a cheer from the girl.

"Great! I am treating you for lunch tomorrow! Thanks again, and... Don't tell anyone about this, ok?"
"You... you want me to keep this away from Senju and the others?" The blonde asked, caught off guard by that.
"Please. I will tell them after this is over." She added in. After a minute or two, Kisaki agreed, and the two said their goodbyes. The blonde put his phone down, thinking who he could contact for this one.
'I am treating you for lunch tomorrow.' Kisaki blushed as those words repeated in his head.
'Now, how am I supposed to sleep?'

Back at Wakasa's place, (Y/n) laid on her bed again, feeling a little relieved that Kisaki would help her. She knew it won't be hard to get South to talk to her, as the boy had already been following and looking for her for the past 3 months. She just needed a good plan to get rid of him.
"Why did i even do to get his attention?" She questioned herself, remembering the day she met South.

3 months prior...
"I will kick Takeomi's old ass. Why was I assigned to get him his cigarettes? If he wants lung cancer, he should get them himself." (Y/n) grumbled as she walked down the empty streets. It was a calm night, so (Y/n) couldn't complain much as she made her way back to the gym.
"That old ass and his stupid-"
"(L/n) (Y/n). I finally found you." The girl froze in her spot as she heard an unfamiliar male's voice and a... bike?

"Huh?" She muttered, turning around to look at a much taller blonde with some tattoos on his face. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at the smirking boy as he got off of his motorbike and walked closer to her.
"Do I know you?" She wondered, keeping her composer. Her time in Toman and now in Brahman made her pretty immune to people of his appearance. The blonde laughed a little, and before the girl could react, the boy was in front of her and pulled her up by the collar of her hoodie.

"What the hell?! Hands off!" (Y/n) glared at him, trying to remove his hands.
"You are feisty, just like the rumors say. Brahman's number 2."
"What's it to you even? And who are you?" (Y/n) snapped back, annoyed by his smirk.
"The name is Terano South. The leader of Rokuhara Tendai." (Y/n)'s narrowed eyes slowly widened as she recognized both of the names.
"Terano... Unrivaled Terano South? What do you want here? This is Brahman's turf!" (Y/n) said back, trying to mask her fear. She knew she wasn't weak, but she wasn't insane enough to think she could hold up a fight with him...at least not for too long. Shivering as South started laughing, the taller moved her closer to his face.