Chapter Twenty-Six

''Hmm? Murder? Why do you think that of all things will happen?" (Y/n) asked Takemichi, who looked worriedly at his plate of food. The two were out eating lunch after school, talking over about the plan for the fight Toman is about to have with Valhalla.                                                    ''Listen, I just know it will end with someone getting lethally injured, I mean just remember what happened during the encounter with Moebius!'' Takemichi argued back as he watched his friend think it over before nodding her head slowly.                     
''I guess you have a point, this is all just a mess.'' (Y/n) sighed as she drank her soda, feeling clueless and helpless.                                                      ''If only we knew what happened between Kazutora-san and the rest of Toman.'' 
''Yeah...'' Takemichi sighed as he recalled the conversation he had with Draken from the future.

''On that day...during the fight with Valhalla, Mikey ended up killing Kazutora.'' Draken confessed as Takemichi slowly sat down on the chair.
''What? But that's impossible...'' ''Mikey was never caught for it...Because someone was a patsy for him. Mikey from then on started falling into a world of darkness. Toman was taken over by Valhalla, that was when it expended into a giant organization. Mikey was the commander and Kisaki became the acting commander.'' Draken sat up from his seat as Naoto and Takemichi listened to him in shock.
''Looking back at it all, I believe Mikey was the reason Kisaki joined Toman to begin with.''
''Hold up... Mikey-kun...he could never kill anyone...'' Takemichi interrupted Draken, not believing anything he was hearing from the taller man.
''Would you have done anything else if you were in Mikey's place. Kazutora killed his brother, on that day he also had to watch Baji die.'' The black haired man's eyes widened at those words, Naoto keeping his silence in the back.
''Kazutora...killed Baji?'' Takemichi asked. ''Why are you acting so surprised? Both you and (Y/n)-chan were with us on that day. Watching Baji die was also her final straw,as she left Toman with that being one of her reasons.'' Draken said as he got escorted back into his cell.

''Takemichi?!'' The boy jumped up from his seat as he heard the girl's voice.
''H-huh?!''
''Did you not listen to a single word I said?'' (Y/n) questioned, but only got a nervous smile from the faux blonde boy.
''Nevermind, I was saying I am going to ahead home. Also you have to meet up with Hinata-chan in a bit too. Come on now.'' She said as she took his hand and walked out of the fast food restaurant.
''A-ah yeah...'' The boy said as he looked down at (Y/n)'s hand, blushing as he remembered the words her future self said to him.
'(Y/n)-chan has really soft hands...and did she always look so good with a (ponytail/other hairstyle)?' Takemichi thought as he observed her more. 'Now that I think of it...was her voice always this soothing? And did she get more beautiful since I saw her the last time?'
''Anyways, I am leaving you here, Hinata will be here any minute. Please don't embarrass yourself.'' (Y/n) giggled as they stopped walking and Takemichi looked at her in confusion.
''When did I embarrass myself?'' (Y/n) raised her eyebrow at his question, to which he started waving his arms around.
''Ok, ok I won't!''
''Great! Have fun Michi-kun!'' (Y/n) grinned and walked off as Takemichi stared at her .
''Very beautiful...''

With (Y/n)...
''Stupid, stupid... Why am I even doing this to myself?'' (Y/n) mumbled as she wiped her tears away.
'It hurts, but I am happy he found someone who loves him, but...'
''But I could love him possibly more than Hinata could.'' The (h/c) girl said out loud as she sat down on a bench, luckily the park was half-empty so nobody heard her.
''I will do it, I will tell him how I feel and get this burden off of my chest.'' She nodded to herself and calmed down.
''I don't care what anyone will say, not even Takemichi or Hinata, I love him too much...'' She blushed a little as she admitted it out loud in determination, unaware to her two tall males were listening in to her talk from behind a tree.
''So?'' One asked in annoyance as he observed the girl.
''Yeah we are taking her away right after the fight with Toman.''
'It's already bad enough I have share her with you, I am not letting a pathetic guy like him get between us, not after I found you after such a long time.'
The guy thought as they both headed out of the park.