Chapter Fifty-Six

U all: Guessing who the killer is
Me: *giggles* I know smth u don't know~ I know something u will never knowww~

''Kisaki got fired?''
''Huh?''
''For real? But why?''
Whispers were heard among the gang as everyone, except a selected few, glanced at Mikey in confusion, waiting for him to clear up the questions. But instead of Mikey, it was Chifuyu who spoke up quietly.
''I gave Mikey-kun a general summary of Kisaki's betreyal.'' He announced.
''Chifuyu?''
''Really?'' Takemichi and (Y/n) spoke up at the same time, while Kokonoi and Inupi watched from the side lines, the new turn of events truly amusing them.
''Yeah, I just never expected him to respond like this.''
''This is really getting interesting, I might stay for a while and enjoy the show.''
Kokonoi snickered, resting his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders.
The girl not even bothering to protest, stiff in hers spot as she watched the exchange between Mikey and Kisaki.
'Could I have been that wrong in a person? He seemed honset on the day we spoke... This is all a lot at once.'
(Y/n) thought as Kisaki spoke up.

''What are you saying Mikey? You are joking, right?''
''I am not joking. You are fired.'' Mikey answered, the unusual cold tone scaring a few of the members. ''Whoa whoa, hold the phone, Mikey.'' Hanma spoke up, walking up to the stairs as all the attention turned to him.
''If you fire Kisaki, then I am out too. Which means that of the 450 members of Toman, the 50 former members of Moebius and the 300 former Valhalla members will leave. Which means that Toman will shrivle to 100 members, you sure you want that?''
Hanma asked with a mocking grin, but Mikey still kept his cold stare as he spoke.
''I don't care, Toman's gotten too big, anyways.''
''What the hell Mikey?! Isn't getting bigger Toman's goal?''
Kisaki spoke up, feeling cold sweat wash over him as he stared at the blonde boy.
''Was your instigation of the Christmas conflict...done to make Toman bigger?'' Kisaki visibly froze up in his spot as the others started whispering.
''Kisaki was involved in that too?''
''Huh? I thought only the members of the 1st and 2nd division were involved in that fight.''
''You spurred on Takemitchy and the others into the fight. You gave Yuzuha that knife and plan to kill Taiju, Mitsuya and Chifuyu told me everything.'' Mikey explained.
''What the hell are you talking about?'' Kisaki questioned, annoying Baji in the process.
''Stop playing innocent! You were acting shady since before our conflict with Valhalla. I just kept my mouth shut and let you join Toman because we needed more members.'' The long haired boy yelled, pulling (Y/n) out of Kokonoi's grip and in front of the small group.
''Thanks to your betreyal (Y/n) could have died on Christmas! But I bet you could care less about a fellow gang member dying!''
Kisaki's face turned slightly pale as he saw the said girl look back at him, a few bruises still visible on her face.
''I didn't really think Mikey-kun would believe me or take action. Since everything was based off of me saying it happened. But I guess the fact that we nearly lost (Y/n) that night was enough for Mikey to make this decision.''
Takemichi nodded his head at Chifuyu's words and he looked back at the scene in front of him.
''In order to make Toman bigger, I ignored your underhanded methods till today. But it all ends today.''
Was the last thing Mikey said before turning around, walking away from the steps.
''No! Mikey wait, let me explain! This was all a misunderstanding!'' Kisaki yelled, walking after Mikey, but got stopped by Draken.
''Hey, who said you could come up here?'' The taller boy was about to push him off, but was distracted by Hanma, who threw a punch at him. ''Shut up and let Kisaki talk, fucker.'' As they were arguing, Kisaki quickly walked after Mikey, trying to convince him to reconsider his decision.
''Mikey, listen. Don't listen to those losers, let me explain what happened that night.''
(Y/n) sighed in disappointment as the boy started yelling nonsense and saying how everyone was lying to him.
Shaking her head, she started walking off, needing some fresh air, not noticing a figure following after her.
'He is just making all of this more difficult for himself... but why did he betray Mikey of all people? He seemed to adore him a lot...'