Chapter Seventy-Eight

OmG u all... Akane and Daki are twinning so hard,it's kinda impressive😍
(If u are confused, look up how Daki from KNY died when she was a human)

''I am so excited for today! Where should we go first? Maybe dress shopping? Oh, we can go at the new heels collection?''
(Y/n) smiled as Emma spoke enthusiastically about the places they could visit. It felt nice to relax a little, and Emma's cheerful personality helped to get her mind off of Kakucho and the up coming battle he will have with Toman. She was nervous, being well aware how strong the Toman higher ups are, but she knew Kakucho and the rest could handle themselves.
'Everything will be alright-'
''What about you (Y/n)? What would you like to visit first?'' Emma asked, moving her face closer to (Y/n)'s, who finally woke up from her thoughts.
''Hmm uhh...well can we go and look for some shoes first? I saw some cute heels on sale and I wanted to buy them since they arrived in the store.'' (Y/n) asked as Emma nodded her head with a big smile.
''Yep! Do you already have an idea where you want to wear them first?'' The blonde girl asked. (Y/n) blushed a little at the question and nodded her head.

''Yeah, Kakucho and I plan on going out this weekend, so I wanted to wear them with a outfit I picked, it will look so cute.''
Emma watched as the girl cheered, smiling brightly at the idea of the date.                                                    And as much as the blonde girl wanted and tried to be happy for (Y/n), she couldn't, and she honestly wanted to prove SHE was a better match for (Y/n).
'But...she already loves him too much to hurt him like that... I wish I didn't act so stupid back when we met...But there is always a chance Kakucho will hurt her, somehow.   He is a guy after all, and when he does hurt her, I will be there for (Y/n), and prove that I am better.    Better than Hinata, or that Yuzuha girl and especially better than Kakucho.' Emma nodded to herself and grabbed the girl's wrist, pulling her into the shoe store.
''Alright then! Let's go iniside and see those shoes.''

A while later...
''Do you think this one, or this one will look better on me?'' Emma asked as she showed (Y/n) the blue and pink dresses. The girl stopped inspecting the skirts and looked at the two items for a good minute, before finally pointing at the blue one
''That one looks adorable to me, the butterflies look cute on it! It would also look nice with those silver heels you just bought.'' Emma looked at it for a moment, then nodded her head with a smile, going to return the pink one where it was previously.
''Alright! Did you pick anything yet? You have been a lot around the skirts, see anything you like?'' Emma questioned, looking around the place, but the girl only shook her head.

''Nah, they look cute, but not really my style. Besides, I got the main thing I came here for, if I find something it will just be a bonus. Now, want to try the dress, I am sure it will look good on you!'' (Y/n) encouraged as Emma quickly nodded her head, face red as she pulled (Y/n) towards the cabins where she can change.
''Could you hold my things?'' The blonde girl asked, (Y/n) nodding her head as she took her stuff.

''So? How does this look?'' (Y/n) looked up from her phone and looked at Emma, a smile forming on her face as she excitedly clapped.
''You look amazing Emma! The baby blue colour suits you a lot! You should wear it more often, also the butterflies on it really add a good charm!'' Emma's face erupted into a bright blush, and she slowly nodded her head, happy with the compliments she received.
'Blue...now I know what I can wear on our first date!'                             The blonde thought to herself, but (Y/n)'s next words caught her off
guard a little.

''I am sure Draken will find it lovely too! Did you ever ask him out on a date?''
''Uhm no? Why would I?'' Emma wondered, watching as (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
''Don't you like him? You seemed to have quite the feelings when we first saw each other.''                              The blonde girl felt like punching herself for how she behaved the whole time back then, now she was stuck in the friendzone.
''I-not yet, but I will soon.'' Emma said, trying to hold up the smile as (Y/n) nodded her head.
''You can do it, and if he says no, it's his loss. So he better not mess up this opportunity you are giving him!'' Emma watched as the taller grinned at her, feeling like pulling her hair out.
'Adorable! She is so adorable!'