Chapter Fourty-Six

Wakasa sending this to Shinchiro in the BD gc:

Give me ideas! If u wish to see more tomfoolery that is(Can be TR related if u want smth abt the other gangs):

 ''Did you just seriously slap your sister? The one you meant to protect?'' (Y/n) asked as she walked over to the two, deciding to stand in front of Yuzuha, in case Taiju loses it again

(Y/n) asked as she walked over to the two, deciding to stand in front of Yuzuha, in case Taiju loses it again. ''And besides, you broke the deal you made with Mitsuya-san. You were meant to leave her alone after Hakkai joined! Don't you hold any value to your own promises?''
''I believe you have no input into a family matter. Now get out, I gave you no permission to be here.''
Taiju glared down at the girl, who was shaking in fear, but still decided to stand her ground.
Not only did he cause pain to Yuzuha, but also backtracked on his promise to Mitsuya, and (Y/n) respected him too much to let this slide.
''It is the moment my friends get disrespected.''
By now Yuzuha got up and supported herself by holding onto (Y/n)'s shoulder.
The two girls jumped up a little when Taiju turend away from them, then looked at each other in worry, knowing how unpredictable the older is.
''You are very lucky I am a patient man when I have to be, Yuzuha over there has been getting on my nerves for a month now and I held myself back till today.But what's the point of being patient and merciful, when the person keeps messing up all the time?''
Taiju continued speaking, leaving (Y/n) more and more confused at his words.
'Merciful?!Him?! Is he that prideful?'
''I very much believe in the quote 'The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love',and try to follow it as much as I can, but some of you really love crossing your boundaries for me to do so.''
''What kind of quote is that?'' (Y/n) stated, getting a quick answer from Yuzuha.
''It's a quote from the Bible.''
The (h/c) girl looked at her in confusion and surprise, which was a sign for the older to explain better. ''Taiju is very religious and devoted to Christianity. He believes he follows the Book as a true man of God, and tries to justify his actions through it.''
(Y/n) looked between the two with a blank stare for a moment.
S

he tried to process those words as much as she could, each and every leaving a bitter taste in her mouth. (Y/n) felt a little amused, as all Taiju was doing so far was against everything she heard some of her Christian friends preach. So it was quite hard for her to hold in her laughter, gaining a surprised reaction from Yuzuha and annoyed from Taiju.
''Is there something funny?''
The eldest Shiba asked as the younger tried to calm (Y/n) down, growing worried at the fammiliar look of anger Taiju had on his face. ''Yeah of course there is! You have to be delusional to believe you are a true man of God. You are nothing but a tyrant and a abuser, who wants to only control and spread fear!''
(Y/n) exclaimed, not noticing Taiju coming closer to her, meanwhile Yuzuha tried her best to shut her up. ''Please don't say it out loud! (Y/n) he will kill you-''
''No, I will say it! He has caused you, Hakkai and many others pain because of his deluded perception of Christianity. You, Taiju Shiba, are nothing but a coward and criminal, who enjoys in the pain, trouble and misery he spreads. You make people do the dirty work you refuse to do and inflict pain as soon as you don't get your way. You make you siblings go through immense physical and mental pain for your own gain! You are nothing but a small man with a ego bigger than your head! You will never be a man of God-''
A loud slap echoed through the room. (Y/n) grabbed onto her burning cheek as Yuzuha caught her and slowly sunk to the ground as she hugged the younger closer to herself. The older girl watched as (Y/n) flinched and the mark on her cheek growing redder.
Yuzuha looked at (Y/n) in pity before it morphed into anger as she glared up at Taiju, who was breathing heavily and holding himself back from lashing out even more.
''What are you doing?! Hakkai told you not to touch her!Let alone hit her! She could have suffered more injuries if it wasn't for me catching her on time!'' Taiju sighed and moved away as his hands shook in anger, but opted to not strike the girl again, as it would catch more unwanted attention.
''Then teach her how to keep her mouth shut. She has no right to question me. After all, the only reason she is her is because of Hakkai, you better start learning to appreciate what you are given and how merciful I was to not keep you in a basement instead. I will be going out now, by the time I am back, I better not see either of you outside your rooms.''
With that Taiju stormed out of his office, leaving Yuzuha glaring after him. But she soon put the anger aside and helped (Y/n) up.
''Come on, I need to put an ice pack on that. It might get more swollen otherewise.''
The older said as she led her to the living room.
''Your brother has quite the punch...I thought I was going to pass out.''
(Y/n) commented.